AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

I wanna go back a few minutes earlier where there was a contest at CHF for us, Durham absolute bulldozed his way through it and won the ball against I think 3 Richmond players, turned over after a dump kick but that was the real momentum lifter.
I remember that. Great contest and it’s what makes him a fan favourite.

Hobbs is just sooo smooth and clean in traffic. Same with Caldwell.

Big game from Draper, really bounced back from last week. Would be close to his highest disposal count.

Martin had some shockers by foot, but his attack on the ball and evasiveness was on full display.

Really liked Davey working higher up the ground for spot up kicks. Has pace to burn to the ball, and then beating his defender back to goal.

Whole defensive unit was fantastic, some poor turnovers aside.

Zach was amazing. Best captains game we've had in a long time. Was completely a driving factor. Heppell has had his moments, but this was the full package.

Lots more that could've been mentioned..
Looking forward to Bryan next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I’ve seen better wins.
Lies Liar GIF

Wow that was amazing. Durham's last quarter was unreal. 2 goals and got the ball to Langford that went to Menzie for 2nd last goal and got the ball to Walla for the point.

Zerrett was awesome. 7 tackles (match high) and 39 touches (also match high). The tackle on Martin near the end too.

We talk about lack of leadership at EFC. Cast you mind slightly back to Mansell and his set shot for goal; where were the leaders telling him to relax and kick through the ball? Richmond have some lean years ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back