AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok.. I'm calming down a little bit, so I can finally say. I'm really glad we won that because I feel like we really deserved that win, and it was really only a lot of silly errors that need to be fixed and bad umpiring calls (The mark, Martin's throws etc) that kept it close.

Ridley and Redman were both amazing. Redman has to be in AA consideration. He has had one bad game and been amongst our best in the other 9. McGrath is a backman, and what a backman. We're still not the best at team defense, and we concede too many i50s, but with Redman, Ridley, McGrath and BZT make a solid starting base. Can't wait to see which of Lewis or Reid step up.

Caldwell had a pretty good game but gee he panics and kicks it badly wrong foot around the corner anywhere on the ground, too often. He isn't the only one either. If we can fix those dump kicks and dumb goals we give up, we might actually go ok. Really deserved to win this given opportunities we created. 2MP will make a big difference too.

I wanna go back a few minutes earlier where there was a contest at CHF for us, Durham absolute bulldozed his way through it and won the ball against I think 3 Richmond players, turned over after a dump kick but that was the real momentum lifter.
Yes. Loved that. Absolutely bodylined for the ball and resulted in a goal. He went to another level in the last.

Storm won at least too and Vixens had a resounding win in the netball (yeh, fun sport nuffie, come at me)
Panthers top of the ladder 👍🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look it’s a great win how we did it. But let’s not get carried away, Richmond are bottom 4 and we won by a point. We’ll win the next 2 weeks and we’ll be up and about. Still a long way to go

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back