Game Day Rnd 16 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are horrible!!! BB WTF??? The guys are over it....no way to attract players to our club...

We don't need McKay to crash packs - Curnow is perfectly capable in that regard.

We just need another leading option to stop us bombing it long every single time. Plus, he's got an uncanny ability to kick goals. Mind-boggling stuff.

Whatever weaknesses he's currently working on can be addressed at AFL level.

Thanks Sam Rowe for your contribution to the CFC, but you'll no longer be required, and if McKay doesn't play next week I'll spew, any kid must be played from here to seasons end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't need McKay to crash packs - Curnow is perfectly capable in that regard.

We just need another leading option to stop us bombing it long every single time. Plus, he's got an uncanny ability to kick goals. Mind-boggling stuff.

Whatever weaknesses he's currently working on can be addressed at AFL level.
Goals are good, right? I'm too used to cheering de% >50

That is just really disheartening to watch. Have the ball, go backwards with it, kick it into the opposition, turn it over, then over the top and goal.

THAT IS MURPHY'S GODAMN GOAL.

He had Robertson dead to rights and chose to bump instead of tackle.

Robertson launches inside 50 straight to Hipwood.

This is the crap I was hounded for by at least five posters before the game.

Boltons presser should start with "we are really bad & need help, the AFL needs to give us a PP"

Yes but us dumb, arrogant ****wits don’t think we need it. Seriously!!!!!! WTF are they watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back