Game Day Rnd 16 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think we would win today?
I hoped we’d show some fight. Instead the same shit.
Graham 40 posies in the twos and usual crap in the seniors
Wears the captain?
Slivagni, what does he bring?
O’Brien, can’t see it
Lang is another smedts
Lamb is just ordinary
SPS needs to run harder
Pickett the same
Rowe is district footy standard
Polson too small not enough skill
Thomas is finished
Phillips is made of straw

Ed and Charlie having a go as are Cripps and Kruezer

Could you do me a favor, and go through exactly what he's said that can be described as spin?

You’re staunch! I give you that. But **** me this is terrible today. It’s almost like you’re putting it on. It’s ok to question things and be unhappy when we clearly make questionable decisions and don’t learn from mistakes!

Everyone makes mistakes, but it’s what we learn from them going forward that sets apart the best

Looks like brisbane have done there homework.. whoever has tagged polson has done a top job. Completly shut him out of the game

Rowe and Casboult are terrible ... as are others. Bolton shouldn't need to defend Casboult being dropped.
If you don't perform ... you get dropped. Carlton has been rewarding non-performers for far too long.
There is no incentive to put in 100% and make 'smart' decisions on the field. They need to test for Footy IQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to some around here...it’s all well and good that the club can ask something of me (I’m talking phone calls trying to sell raffle tickets etc), yet I can’t ask for effort in return! FMD!!!!
And may I add...I earn my hard earned thru effort and time. Only a couple of these players (out of 22) are showing me any effort today.

Are you and I watching the same game? As the commentators said, you’ve got a team who have kicked to 1 forward 17 times and all other forwards twice. There is no foil, it’s predictable. You need another tall to create a target and split the key defenders.

At the moment Curnow is getting smashed by multiple defenders. The team needs someone to take some focus.

It’s not rocket science. Something needs to change at the selection table.

Its not selection, its drafting. We need another KPF.

Look at last week when we had a KPF that offered nothing (Casboult). The same thing happened as what youre watching now. It wont change shit.

Playing KPF that arent up to it isnt the way forward.

Looking like the last 4 years will produce

2 spoons
18 wins
70 losses.

It is simply inexcusable and not worth defending. Priority pick is needed but won't fix the shit we have kept ourselves in for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back