Game Day Rnd 16 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you honestly say we would have been worse off with him in the side today? Playing in the seconds will do no good. Half our side is getting rewarded with piss all effort and McKay gets held to a BS standard when we are literally at rock bottom? Charlie has been destroyed without another tall target.

He'd offer as much as Levi did last week.

McKay is the future

How do you know that? He might not make it.

The corresponding game a year ago seems so long ago. Full of hope for McKay and other younger players. McKay still can't get a consistent game and most of the kids have stagnated badly in their development.

Ouch.

Something like 75 uncontested possessions to 35 in that quarter lack of run and carry .
If our club doesnt use all its draft picks and efforts to bring in players that can run hard and dispose of the ball well its kidding itself .

I’m amazed constantly by the rubbish ball use by Murphy. He’s meant to be captain, he’s meant to have good skills yet he’s just as bad as some of the kids with his kicking.

The rot starts from the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe, Graham and Wright need to be delisted. Weitering traded. And I don't know what else except maybe move the club to Hobart??

Sorry to intrude,

Today’s game has been pretty ordinary all round but it seems you guys do have good upside so I wouldn’t be so doom and gloom. Dow, SPS, O’Brien, Polson, Williamson and Fisher could all become serious AFL-level mids who’ll provide good support to Patty Cripps.

Not sure why Casboult isn’t playing today considering we’re missing Harris, but Curnow with Casboult/McKay will be pretty dangerous once your mids develop and tighten up the entries. Marchbank looks a gun and with Docherty back in the side, someone like Weitering should come good with more structure. You guys just seem to have a lot of middle-aged clutter in the best 22 that needs to be phased out, we’ve committed to our youth a bit harder and are just now seeing development.

Look forward to some good finals battles in a few years time against your young guns. Just PLEASE don’t take Walsh in the draft, so rare to have top prospect be a mad lions fan.

McKay laughing on the sidelines, are you ******* serious??

I wouldn't blame him. 'You don't think I'm consistent enough to play in THIS team?'

Rowe and Casboult are terrible ... as are others. Bolton shouldn't need to defend Casboult being dropped.
If you don't perform ... you get dropped. Carlton has been rewarding non-performers for far too long.
There is no incentive to put in 100% and make 'smart' decisions on the field. They need to test for Footy IQ
Options though? We have a poor list riddled with injuries. We have no saviour/s this year. 2019 please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back