AFL Autopsy RND 24: Done At The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

See ya next year

I respect the fight in the 4th, but we legitimately could've won it in the last if spuds like Parish, Kelly, McKay and Lav didn't sell multiple times.

god can you believe we didn't play heppell last week

We're a bad team and they're a good team. I don't think we disgraced ourselves and tbh I'm surprised they had so many scoring shots (see below). we had some shocking turn-overs in the first half which ensured we were never in it and it's probably fair to question how hard the Lions were trying in the second half but I've not got too many complaints. I was negative about this team when we were second on the ladder so I can't turn around now and complain when a very good team doesn't destroy us too badly

regarding their scoring shots, they were only 10 points behind their expected score at 3QT when there were 11.17 so it's not like they were constantly missing gimmies.

Zach Merrett is a superstar.

Hopefully Archie Roberts gets a rising star nom this week.

Bryan was pretty decent in the ruck too.

Love ya Dys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect the fight in the 4th, but we legitimately could've won it in the last if spuds like Parish, Kelly, McKay and Lav didn't sell multiple times.

lol

you think brisbane fans are thinking, they shoulda won that by 60 right now?

have a look at the scoreboard. We were never in that.

Brisbane did exactly what Essendon usually do, they are just good enough to still win.

lol

you think brisbane fans are thinking, they shoulda won that by 60 right now?

have a look at the scoreboard. We were never in that.

Brisbane did exactly what Essendon usually do, they are just good enough to still win.
Brisbane were very unimpressive. May not have had much to play for but I think they'd have wanted to carry better form into finals.

Big surprise, Hobbs goes into the midfield in the last Quarter and plays well
I agree, but I’m not sure why you quoted my post 🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 24: Done At The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back