Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win, nervous last quarter to watch. Balta, Miller, Rioli all incredible down back. Brown, Campbell, Mansell and McAuliffe exciting. I now absolutely think we need to keep Baker. Heart and soul player, leader, tough, actually lowers the eyes and kicks well unlike a lot of our players, and gets a good amount of the ball now.

I feel like you and others hating on Short watched a different game to me... i thought tonight was easily his best game of the year
Not sure why anyone follows a club to hate on their own players in the first place. It's called being a supporter for a reason.

Well I’m a happy chap. None of my Crow supporting mates want to reply to me. They were quite chirpy before the game
jeff bezos GIF

Just wanted to say how happy I was to see the effort and performance tonight and to get a well deserved win. Were we perfect, no. Did we make mistakes, clearly. But did we keep trying right to the end, absolutely. This will be a big confidence booster for the whole team and something they can hopefully carry into next week’s game for Dusty. There were some good signs out there tonight and that is a welcome change to that horrid patch a month ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bakes said in the post match that "we might not win the flag in the next two years but we're building". Clear indicator that he's intending to stay.
prob talking about west coast

Amazing what can happen when half our A list midfield returns. Taranto and Prestia very important and allows more rotations with Dow, Bolton, Graham. We are a better team with Balta down back, and his game was very Rance-like - especially in the first half. Macca set the tone, with Baker and Nank showing a ton of leadership. We just seemed much more settled and I think Yze's gameplan is starting to take form. In a way, the injuries have fast tracked Mansell, Ralphsmith, Miller, Brown, Campbell and in time Sonsie and McAuliffe.

Bit worried about Ryan as he competed well but the ball was a bar of soap all night for him. Still unsure about Kozi.... but we need to tidy up forward entries as the crows were able to pick off our bombs...Cumberland needs to settle - that act could have cost us the game, but I'm still confused as how the 3 crows that manhandled him to the ground didn't have the free reversed...

Good signs as we prepare for next year. Add Lynch, Hopper and Martin in the short term and we win more games - That's IF we want to win more games....
Man how good is Bolton as first receiver our of the middle. Some mature bodies in the midfield makes a huge difference.

Also Short 31 possessions. Burned a few but was important all night. A bonus to the midfield.

Campbells goal in the last quarter was a thing of beauty. Epic to see the youngfella so level-headed in such a big moment. Balta was a faarken beast tonight, one of his best games ever I reckon
Balta had, like, 14 disposals and 8 marks halfway through the 2nd quarter. More of him down back please!

Been saying it forever.
Balta and gibcus should be our 2 pillars down back.
Balta should NEVER play forward again. He is an elite backman. Hopefully Yze has realised this now and to not ruin his career. He was amazing tonight and truly has been an amazing defender. He’s still young.

Brown - incredibly underrated. Will replace vlastuin’s role eventually

Kosi - never want to see you again.

Starting mids with all fit players should be - Taranto, hopper and mcAuliffe for 2025

Ralphsmith, reminds me of a young mcIntosh. Will probably be a similair player - doesn’t stand out..just does what’s needed most weeks.

Good to finally get a win..although pick 2 slipping away. I think this year pick 2 is the same as pick 3/4/5 anyway. Not sure there are clear standouts.

Outs - Ryan, Koschitzke
Ins - Martin, Lynch

Thought he started well and then vanished. Think they subbed him in the 2nd but forgot to tell McAuliffe to come on
one of the softest rfc players of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back