Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Seth Campbell

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Ben Miller

Votes: 20 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to the club for the work they did during the week to celebrate Dusty's 300. The atmosphere, at the start of the game atleast was fantastic. When Jack asked Dusty about his goal and Dusty called it old school, that made me a bit sad.

Anyway, we suck arse.

Total embarrassment in front of the 8th biggest home and away crowd in history.
💯 agree. Disgraceful effort. Should hang their heads in shame. Took me back to some of our classic shit games of the early 2000's. No effort at all. Plodders on every line. No structure at all.

Did anyone notice Balta up forward and Kosi in defence in the last 5-10 minutes lol? Yze really clutching at straws
Yeah. That change would make a difference when you're 50 points down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown hasn’t impressed me much the only highlight was weeks ago when he did that bullet pass since then f all
Needs a fire under his backside to remind him there's a game on and get moving!
Have said that from day one when I saw him...
Has a touch of the Kozi about him...plays well well deep well inside hisself...Mista Tranquil!

Game plan failing.
How many kicks down the line? So predictable, we looked slow and gross.

Sonsie marks, takes 36 years to decide to kick sideways - delist I've seem enough.

Dow - good at getting first use, then either dump kicks it for a turnover or handballs directly to the opposition. We look 100 million times better with prestia in the team

Kosi did OK

Lynch underdone

Jayden Short has had a disgusting season

💯 agree. Disgraceful effort. Should hang their heads in shame. Took me back to some of our classic shit games of the early 2000's. No effort at all. Plodders on every line. No structure at all.

Never been more pissed off with the effort in a milestone game apart from the Tommy Haffey game.

I was furious after that game. Getting a little close to the redline after watching the replay today.

My goodness gracious me what the **** is going on down there.

Never been more pissed off with the effort in a milestone game apart from the Tommy Haffey game.

I was furious after that game. Getting a little close to the redline after watching the replay today.

My goodness gracious me what the **** is going on down there.
the replay

masochist

the replay

masochist

Couldn’t watch it live. Live in a different time zone so only get the replays.

Like if you can’t be ****ed following a game plan just harass and tackle and do something. Have some ****ing pride in your work this list has nothing

We looked a very blunt team all day and struggled to really create scoring opportunities. I’m not sure if it’s game plan because we were getting killed off turnovers earlier in the year so we’ve shifted to become more conservative or we just don’t have many damaging players aside from Bolton maybe Campbell.

I think dusty needs to stay exclusively in the front half, he doesn’t have the speed to match it with the younger mids anymore at centre bounce and it’s noticeable that he can be got at when he does go in there.

The hawks were cleaner, first to ground balls and had better spread all game .

I don’t think there is much more growth in many of our young player, they look to be either a) solid role players e.g Ralph smith , mansell or b) VFL players that are playing afl due to injury

Anyone catch what the fight was about in general admission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Hawthorn (Dusty's 300th) and Changes for Carlton

Back