Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Seth Campbell

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Ben Miller

Votes: 20 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could say the same to tiger fans šŸ˜‚ sooking about interchange issues thatā€™s clearly just a mistake and ripping into an 19 year old kid for ducking. Stay classy tiger fans!
giphy-3247342272.gif

NaturalDisaster

If your going to go around sanctioning supporters on your own board & deleting their post for just having a strong, yet uncomfortable opinion and claim i was "CLEARLY BAITING", when i, quite knowingly know i was not by telling another tiger supporter they need to "grow up" - then ffs card this clown.

Seriously wtf are you doing if you are sanctioning legit Tiger fans on their own board and letting flogs like this guy come in and act like that - ffs

That poster will be dealt with, but please be aware we are not sitting here all day reading every post as they come through.

Report posts in future instead of throwing tantrums that we didnā€™t action it within a few seconds.

Surely even as a Hawks fan you can see that Watson carried on like an absolute ****wit on the weekend. Shhing the crowd when you're missing goal after goal is embarrassing, and then disrespecting Dusty on social media.

He's been spending way too much time with Ginnivan and needs to settle the **** down if he wants any respect from oppo fans.
Be quiet funny him lining up for Ajax in the ammos in 3yrs time.

Dusty managed after a bye? Banks in? wut
How can you play Sonsie after his game ? Or Kmac, or Graham or Dow?

People come to see Dusty, no point managing him if he's playing another 10 games for the club
Sorry misread/misheard the fixture. Thought we had a short break then the bye, but with the bye this week obviously we don't manage anyone and just select on form.

Yep been a problem all year. HTF can the coaches not have fixed this by now.
All year? It's been the problem since 2021.

Well, it's not THE problem, as that would imply we only have one. It's one of our problems that we've had since the standards started getting lower in 2021.

How good was the atmosphere when Dusty kicked the first goal. Unreal.

Also the end, when he walked around, giving a round of applause. In his interview, didn't say much, but you can tell how much he loves the club.

I'm also so glad he got chaired off!

I was so pissed off yesterday, genuinely felt sick.

Our players are undersized and poor in the air. We can't persist with a bunch of <180cm defensive forwards orbiting Lynch/Kosi. It's a legacy of the Dimma era and it simply doesn't work anymore. Need forwards that can compete in the air and at least make intercept defenders accountable. There's no point having small defensive forwards if their opponents just mark the ball and run off them. They barely touch the ball in 2 hours and provide nothing defensively.
The constant rebounds out of our forward line must've been morale crushing for everyone up the ground.

HRS and Kmac basically the only midfielders capable of providing an aerial contest. Everyone else out marked time and time again by their direct opponents. Was embarrassing.

Bring in Blight, Bauer and Trezise. Some of our strongest marks sitting in the 2's makes no sense.
Blight and Miller could be a formidable fb/chb defensive combo. Just let it evolve.

I'd move Broad and Bauer to half forward so they can push up and provide marking options.
Vfl was worse. We were like short people compared to Dorks. Another thing I noticed is that the Hawthorn arrogance is back.

Also the end, when he walked around, giving a round of applause. In his interview, didn't say much, but you can tell how much he loves the club.

the day was a roller coaster
so much to love
so much to reflect upon
so much pain to come
so much muchness
muchy mucho muchito
muh muh muh muh
munty mcmuntedface
love ya duz

Yep, great day, who really cares about the result, it was about celebrating Dusty. The ones complaining about the scoreboard are probably the fans who left before the final siren

Last edited:
Yep, great day, who really cares about the result, it was about celebrating Dusty. The ones complaining about the scoreboard are the probably the fans who left before the final siren
Exactly right. Didn't even feel like I was attending a footy match, just great to honour Dusty.

Yep, great day, who really cares about the result, it was about celebrating Dusty. The ones complaining about the scoreboard are the probably the fans who left before the final siren
i was shocked to see that

but they missed out

when he was alone acknowledging the crowd is etched in my memory forever

he rules

i was shocked to see that

but they missed out

when he was alone acknowledging the crowd is etched in my memory forever

he rules

The fans near me who were leaving copped it from a few others on the way and rightfully so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fans near me who were leaving copped it from a few others on the way and rightfully so
Game Of Thrones Trump GIF by Abortion Access Front

Truly was a great day despite the loss.

had a tear in my eye when dusty kicked that goal and tears in my eyes at the end when he was saluting the whole crowd!!

Now.......

from a playing side - Hawks are just ahead of us now and probably 2 to 3 years ahead in terms of rebuild. they looked very well set-up from the backline, its seemed as soon as they had the ball there was a line of outs ready to go!

they killed us at centre clearances and had the better 1v1's across the whole ground, the shortest player on the ground out marking Short several times??

our skill level was atrocious at times and the goals we did actually get we had to really work hard for! it was dis-heartening watching Chol out smarting our backs getting cheapies out the back too often!

changes
MAcauliffe firstly needs to start!!

Out Cumbo & Miller
IN. Blight, Banks

Our gameplan is trash, yze would've seen enough to know he has to get back to basics in 2025. It seems this year, effort is conditional.

I feel sorry for Yze, no one could've come in after Dimma and won the players over but I wonder if we needed to bring in someone tougher like Buckley or Pyke. It's a hiding to nothing job
I think ball movement is very much a function of your midfield depth , ours is shite . Donā€™t imagine a more experienced coach would work miracles
How has Clarko gone at norf
Simmo with the next gen at wc
Takes time to intro a new squad
The off season will be the junction for this team as we exit and introduce top end talent
What we do with what we go right now is fairly meaningless

Think the main thing to take out of the game was you can cut your list deep and be perfectly fine. If you pick spuds and have a shit culture then you're doomed but the Hawks have rebounded very nicely.

We got to many players not able to do the basic fundamentals of footy that's hitting targets and skill execution. That's how hawks cut us up. I think where the worst in the league.

Such an unreal atmostphere at the G on Saturday. To be honest, didn't really feel the loss with all the Dusty stuff happening. Glad to have been there. I get the feeling its either play on with Richmond or retirement.

Disappointing result for sure, but the last month of footy had been a huge improvement. Maybe with a couple more players back we'll give a few teams a bit of a shake up going into the last parts of the season.

Massive steps forward for HRS, MRJ, Campbell, Mansell. Getting bulk games into McAuliff, Dow, Sonsie & Lefau.

Not all doom and gloom.

Such an unreal atmostphere at the G on Saturday. To be honest, didn't really feel the loss with all the Dusty stuff happening. Glad to have been there. I get the feeling its either play on with Richmond or retirement.

Disappointing result for sure, but the last month of footy had been a huge improvement. Maybe with a couple more players back we'll give a few teams a bit of a shake up going into the last parts of the season.

Massive steps forward for HRS, MRJ, Campbell, Mansell. Getting bulk games into McAuliff, Dow, Sonsie & Lefau.

Not all doom and gloom.
? Remain on a few of them but we got a few youngins we can be plsd with , need about 8 more good ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Hawthorn (Dusty's 300th) and Changes for Carlton

Back