Remove this Banner Ad

Dan26

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
In my opinion, this guy is a future WWF champion. He has the looks, the charisma, and the ability. And he is currently generating plenty of response from the crowd!

He will be the next big thing. Anyone agree?

More than agree. He has more charisma than Jericho had when he first started. Plus huge ring presence. The man is loved and will go far. (Although I'm still not sure about the tiger skin outfit. Scary!) :D

I'm a huge fan of Van Dam.

Ive seen some of his matches on ECW ppvs and they were matches I've ever seen. He's athletic, moves well and has the moves and charisma to take him places. I dont think he has as much charisma as Jerricho but his in ring work more than makes up for it.

I always wondered how well he'd go in the WCW or WWF and from Invasion he looks like he's right at home....

Geez, I wish I had Foxtel:(

This guy has the potential to be one of the greatest. The pops hes recieving as a heel are just awesome. I guess even the loyalest of marks appreciate good wrestling when they see it :)

BPP man, get Foxtel you dont know what youre missign out on! :p

Agree with all the comments on the quality of Van Dam.
Not sure if he will compete with Austin, Taker, HHH, Rock but next level certainly.

RVD is an absoulte star. Apparently the reason it has taken him so long to make it in a major promotion is his poor attitude. If he is able to work professionally like Triple H and Benoit, he will be a mega star. His hard core matches are great.

Christ, this is an old thread back from the grave...

RVD is kind of like Smackdown's verison of Jericho these days. Great to watch, but seems to end up on the wrong end of a beating matches too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rob Van Dam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back