SCANDAL ROBMEDIA PICKITT THROWN OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

OIG.rEhBfvcJ0jj.jpeg In late breaking news just in Dragons young gun Pickitt has been sensationally thrown out of the grand final replay between the Ophidian Old Boys and Swamprats in a failed Dragon raid.

OIG3.jpg

He was on fire yesterday with gems like these
What beans

Pretty sure!
So after 411 brilliant posts like these we decided it was time for him to depart, asked what he was going to do now Pickitt replied "I think i will spend some time with my father Senor M."

Last edited:
View attachment 2072721In late breaking news just in Dragons young gun Pickitt has been sensationally thrown out of the grand final replay between the Ophidian Old Boys and Swamprats in a failed Dragon raid.

View attachment 2072729

He was on fire yesterday with gems like these

So after 411 brilliant posts like these we decided it was time for him to depart, asked what he was going to do now Pickitt replied "I think i will spend some time with my father Senor M."

Spectators rejoice as he and his disgustingly offensive side piece leave the thread to the professionals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as he didn't call you Margot.
Well shit!

Scared Margot Robbie GIF by Bombshell Movie

I could handle that!

Unless you meant…
Dance Art GIF by jellygummies

Cheers for that little tidbit wiz

No worries Pickitt Little. Keep trying and one day you may grow up into a fully grown poster! I believe in you!

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL ROBMEDIA PICKITT THROWN OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back