• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This flog is a massive covid conspiracist

COLUMNIST @LUX_SCHWAB
Adam Schwab is a former corporate lawyer, angel investor and the co-founder of Luxury Escapes, a Melbourne-based travel company. He has written for Crikey and SmartCompany since 2005, hosts the From Zero podcast, and is the author of Pigs at the Trough: Lessons from Australia’s Decade of Corporate Greed. He is a board member of Private Media, the publisher of Crikey.

---

In other words, he is a NOBODY trying to be a somebody.

Ross-Lyon.jpg
Can’t wipe that shit eating grin off his face, welcome back rosco you powercock

COLUMNIST @LUX_SCHWAB
Adam Schwab is a former corporate lawyer, angel investor and the co-founder of Luxury Escapes, a Melbourne-based travel company. He has written for Crikey and SmartCompany since 2005, hosts the From Zero podcast, and is the author of Pigs at the Trough: Lessons from Australia’s Decade of Corporate Greed. He is a board member of Private Media, the publisher of Crikey.

---

Put simply, if anybody associated with Crikey had any sense of self-awareness, they wouldn't publicly advertise that they were associated with Crikey.
Wouldn't spare them a thought.

COLUMNIST @LUX_SCHWAB

---

I'm calling a big BS on that mate.

200.gif

Put simply, if anybody associated with Crikey had any sense of self-awareness, they wouldn't publicly advertise that they were associated with Crikey.
Wouldn't spare them a thought.
For a moderator you are a bit too opinionated for my liking. You realise it hasn't been made illegal to vote for the Liberal Party, don't you ?

I'm big on non-verbal cues.

The arms crossed usually shows a sign of strength, resoluteness, determination. Jack Hayes and Mitch Owens have it pictured all over them.

Hands in pockets show nervousness, uncertainty, uncomfortable. Billings.

And any massaging or holding is used to dissipate stress. Self-pacifying gestures. A person who does this is uncomfortable, maybe even nervous or fearful. Clark & Paton.

Looking forward to 2023!
It's interesting. I get the same vibe as you but if you listen to body language experts crossed arms is a sign of defensiveness and hand in pockets like that would be considered someone who's comfortable and non threatened.

What I get from seeing Jack Hayes in this picture though is that he means business. I have a feeling he will be one of RTBs favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COLUMNIST @LUX_SCHWAB

---

Nah I've met him a couple of times, made very very good money from Luxury Escapes and is a pretty smart dude. Not sure I agree with him on this one though.

Thanks Christopher, I imagined him as some battler. Didn't realise he was good enough for state duties. He was obviously a good standard.
He was a star at one point certainly not a battler and I’d have called him hard not a thug, he had some injury problems from memory that held him back.

My mates are giving me s**t for being excited.

Laughing that Harvs isn’t a good coach.

We’re going back to the past that didn’t work. Getting back all St.Kilda people who couldn’t win themselves.

They just don’t understand that it’s more about bringing back St.Kilda people to actually give us an identity.

These are people that REALLY know what it means to be St.Kilda. They understand the history and have the passion. That’s something that has been lacking for 10 years.

We’ve been a shell of a club.

Outside of that, Ross is proven to be an elite coach. Since he left we’ve had two “nice guys” and half a season of Watters being an angry Ant and pissing off genuine club legends and ripping the soul out of the club.

I’m so full of hope.
Good to get Saints back in the fold, but don't forget that a couple of "club legends" didn't like being told to show more leadership, sooked it, and saw the end of Watters- they were the destabilisers. I hope our current list get behind Lyon 100%, as it sounds like some didn't want to give it all for Ratts. Should be an interesting next couple of years.

Nah I've met him a couple of times, made very very good money from Luxury Escapes and is a pretty smart dude. Not sure I agree with him on this one though.

Pretty much gutter journalism to go for us on our governance like the club would be completely unaware of what happened at Freo and get the details of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Back