Game Day Ross's defensive St.Kilda battlers Vs Toby's headkicking GWS supporter-less scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't believe any of your young players (22 and under) will play more than 50 games

Your Youf is literally worse than West Coast's lol
We've heard it all before and still ended up with 3 flags.

I hope the Giants win the flag, they’ve got the second best song in the league.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants song is trash..
The taste of music of many Bay flogs is concerning.

Now this is a great club song

I think you might be the one with bad music tastes, Elmer

Gold Coasts song is terrible

Saints +2 in free kicks Plugger35

I'm not blaming the umpires for that loss, I'm blaming the fact that GWS get spoon fed so many top draft picks while we just get the scraps.

The Suns will be a finals powerhouse soon too with all the top draft picks that they get spoon fed and a decent coach now in Dimma.

Just a pity the AFL can't spoon feed their plastic love childs some more supporters that give a rat's arse about them.

Amazing effort from us just to make the finals with all the odds stacked against us.

The umpires can GAGF too though, where was our armchair ride that Collingwood and Carlton got, we obviously didn't pay the pricks enough

I'm not blaming the umpires for that loss, I'm blaming the fact that GWS get spoon fed so many top draft picks while we just get the scraps.

The Suns will be a finals powerhouse soon too with all the top draft picks that they get spoon fed and a decent coach now in Dimma.

Just a pity the AFL can't spoon feed their plastic love childs some more supporters that give a rat's arse about them.

Amazing effort from us just to make the finals with all the odds stacked against us.

The umpires can GAGF too though, where was our armchair ride that Collingwood and Carlton got, we obviously didn't pay the pricks enough

Excellent metdown, 5 stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ross's defensive St.Kilda battlers Vs Toby's headkicking GWS supporter-less scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back