Preview Round 1 - St Kilda v Melbourne, Saturday March 25th, 4:35pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some might say both are possible, but yelling Kick the ball, Nail Him, He's Loose out back! Etc like some sort of weird 3rd person sex talk isn't ideal

Would've worked better when Dennis Commetti was still around...

"Centimetre perfect."

Trying to convince women about footy is the worst.

'Why are you so angry it's only a game'

'OUT'

Second worst is surely the inevitable questions less than one day into a test match.

"Who is winning?"

Second worst is surely the inevitable questions less than one day into a test match.

"Who is winning?"

You need a repository of unhelpful answers.

"The guys in white."

'How do you have such an emotional connection over something you have no control over, it's not good for you.'

'If they stopped playing like a pack of absolute ******* losers it would be better for me!'
It's as if you have been in my lounge room with us

Sooo, were we meant to have announced it by now if Smith is playing? Only reason I ask is that Norf have..

During... the ....... bloody ...GAME

I know some might say both are possible, but yelling Kick the ball, Nail Him, He's Loose out back! Etc like some sort of weird 3rd person sex talk isn't ideal
Multi tasking is apparently not part of the male DNA , although i have no problem shitting and reading the paper at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing a rumour Smith might not be the only debutant but I'll wait until the team is announced because I'm still doubting it.

Johnstone?

Ignoring Lewis and co, I take it.

During... the ....... bloody ...GAME

Might be a little awkward considering you're planning on watching the game with her father.

Hannan would be surprising but handy I expect. Goalkicking mid type isn't he?
Yeah. Given the paucity in our small forwards I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back