Game Day Round 1: St Kilda vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve gone in pretty tall compared to them, our back 6 non KP backs are not noted for their speed.
Yeah but we're still swift for mine. Back six is quick outside of the talls (Young the slowest of a quick bunch, plus his speed of thought more than makes up for it).

Mids, only O'Meara and Hughes (maybe Aish) are what I'd call slow players players, but JOM & Aish are others who's footy IQ more than makes up for a lack of speed - whilst the rest aren't top-end monsters they all have great burst speed and super quick hands. Plus there's no one near the team who was as slow as Mundy last year.

Our smalls are more than quick enough, and Fyfe/Treacy can move for talls.

I think they may be quicker, but not considerably, and geez they're a small team today, so think we'll just body them all game.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mrw GIF

Yeah but we're still swift for mine. Back six is quick outside of the talls (Young the slowest of a quick bunch, plus his speed of thought more than makes up for it).

Mids, only O'Meara and Hughes (maybe Aish) are what I'd call slow players players, but JOM & Aish are others who's footy IQ more than makes up for a lack of speed - whilst the rest aren't top-end monsters they all have great burst speed and super quick hands. Plus there's no one near the team who was as slow as Mundy last year.

Our smalls are more than quick enough, and Fyfe/Treacy can move for talls.

I think they may be quicker, but not considerably, and geez they're a small team today, so think we'll just body them all game.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Average Height we are 0.6cm taller. Not a huge amount out of 188cm.

deceptive or are our perceptions deceptive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Ryan Daniels nailed it in the paper yesterday - there's a level of zen about the group currently that's good to see.

Just hope it transfers on field!
That's what happens when you move on players with attitude. Logue and Lobb specifically

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Tapatalk

So Sturt, the player with talent to boot gets to watch on while Banners who has had an ordinary preseason due to the fact he kicks flour bags gets gifted a game because he is the safer option
Only one of those two players has kicked 4 goals in a game before 😌

I wonder if the roof will be closed? Watching the GWS game the vision is a bit sh1t when the ball goes from bright sunshine to shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back