Round 1 Votes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

It happens when you sleep once in a week. ;)

Nah, can't really blame that until my crack runs out. ;)

Those 2 early OOF's? I was quivering thinking "OH NO" hes gonna have a shocker.

He came real good though. :thumbsu:

Yeah well, when arguably the best kick in the side is spraying them all over the place, it doesn't fill one with confidence. How was his brilliant trademark one handed pickup though?

Yeah well, when arguably the best kick in the side is spraying them all over the place, it doesn't fill one with confidence. How was his brilliant trademark one handed pickup though?

Absolutley wonderful!!

Awesome player with a million cleaning up nicknames such as; The Janitor, The Vacuum, The Human Mop, David Domestos nah that was crap :eek: and Wirra which I am sure is a name-brand broom in Japan pronounced The "Rirra" Broom.

Cant wait for Sat Night. :thumbsu:

Absolutley wonderful!!

Awesome player with a million cleaning up nicknames such as; The Janitor, The Vacuum, The Human Mop, David Domestos nah that was crap :eek: and Wirra which I am sure is a name-brand broom in Japan pronounced The "Rirra" Broom.

Cant wait for Sat Night. :thumbsu:

:D :thumbsu:

Bring it on.

Jod, Please remove Gunnar's votes from the list - Cheers GB.

First time on the Eagles board. Bit nervous. lol. West Coast fan living in Melbourne. My votes are as such
5. Kerr: 2nd best midfielder in the comp without cuz playing. Huge game.
4. Judd: Standard game for him exceptional if anyone else had done it. Did anyone see him shrug off Mcveigh? Phenomanal
3. Wirra: Doesnt get the rating of a gilbee in melbourne as a clean up defender but just as good
4. Seaby: Huge effort without Cox. Best game i have seen him play.
5. Lynch: The way he pushed and led up the ground was really impressive. Thats what seperates him from the likes of reiwoldt, brown pavlich. If he can keep doing that al year while kicking his 2-4 goals a game he will cause opposition coaches alot of headaches.
Like everyone else has said apologies to rojo, selwood, braun, brown. Go the mighty eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time on the Eagles board. Bit nervous. lol. West Coast fan living in Melbourne. My votes are as such
4. Judd: Standard game for him exceptional if anyone else had done it. Did anyone see him shrug off Mcveigh? Phenomanal
3. Wirra: Doesnt get the rating of a gilbee in melbourne as a clean up defender but just as good
5. Lynch: The way he pushed and led up the ground was really impressive. Thats what seperates him from the likes of reiwoldt, brown pavlich. If he can keep doing that al year while kicking his 2-4 goals a game he will cause opposition coaches alot of headaches.
Like everyone else has said apologies to rojo, selwood, braun, brown. Go the mighty eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board, no need to be nervous, just feel right at home. :thumbsu:

You should be nervous! According the the Official Marking Guide...

5. Kerr
4. Judd
3. Seaby
2. Glass
1. Selwood

...you only got 3 out of 5.

Oh, the shame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a dumb question, but I'm still relatively new here so cut us some slack.:eek:

Does anyone count up the votes each round and total them up at the end of the year?

If not I'm happy to volunteer to do so or help whoever does.

Probably a dumb question, but I'm still relatively new here so cut us some slack.:eek:

Does anyone count up the votes each round and total them up at the end of the year?

No human does it. We have DeepBlue do all the calculating. So far Rook 13A to 16A has won it..."Maybe someday you'll learn that not everything can be solved by chess, DeepBlue"

Sorry, a bit late :)

5 - D.Kerr
4 - C.Judd
3 - M.Seaby
2 - R.Jones
1 - D.Wirrpanda

Classic game from the mighty Evils!!!

In the past, Jod23 has been keeper of the BFWCPOTY tallies...Jod, would you care to chime in at this point?

[EDIT: see also http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310132]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back