Autopsy Round 10, 2024: Hawks get pipped by Power

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be honest, that’s disappointing
I stand by the fact that this season is not going to be defined by wins and losses but when you play that well for 3 quarters you need to walk away with the points. Hard to be too critical but hard not to be gutted.

Exciting game.

Disappointing to lose, but never thought we were more than a rough chance today until that first qtr of brilliance put us in the box seat.

Phillips, Hardwick and Frost were huge in the last term, but frankly we collectively went into our shells too much in those last 10 minutes.

Improving still, but that does hurt a bit.

Hurts because we were better for longer, but ultimately Port are potent and more experienced.

Tough loss but we’ll take a lot away from that.

Welcome back Will Day, he was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it how you want but we couldn’t defend a 41 point lead in the pissing rain. Who would’ve thought parking the bus without scrim and Sicily would be a good idea. Love Sammy but this one’s on the coaches.

Great first half but the coaches let the players down for me

Better side all day but we played safe way too early and they were coming with nothing to lose and just seemed to have everything go their way all of the last quarter- heartbreaking finish.. deserved to win but that’s footy…😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 10, 2024: Hawks get pipped by Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back