Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love having Dusty in my team. Richmond players just handball the ball to him at every opportunity whether he's in a better position or not. It's like watching somebody playing Be A Pro who hits the 'pass to me' button too often.

I love having Dusty in my team. Richmond players just handball the ball to him at every opportunity whether he's in a better position or not. It's like watching somebody playing Be A Pro who hits the 'pass to me' button too often.
Yep, new recruit looking like a good one.

1530 with Pendlebury and Grundy to come tomorrow.

Shaping up to be a close one in my matchup against Kadog.

Last edited:
Zerrett will be roughly 660k now :):):)

Probably the best result DT wise for me this weekend

So many underprojected scores from premiums this week
Hodge 92-85
Smith 105-80
Titchell 147-118
Laird 100-65
Crouch 124-89
Gaff 110-85
Nank 98-83

Looking forward to an 86 from Adams, 84 from Grundy and 91 from Treloar tomorrow

1530 with Pendlebury and Grundy to come tomorrow.

Shaping up to be a close one in my matchup against Kadog.
You 118 + Pendles v
Me Treloar Adams

Think you'll just get up

1561 with Adams, Grundy and Fyfe to come.
Thanks Dusty, should be sweet for 1850+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a solid wingman, but nothing more

He's allowed to run free when he's got Ward, Scully, Whitfield, Shiel etc surrounding him, throw Coniglio and Griffen also in there if they weren't injured. It's one massive even midfield spread, who do you stop?

Even Wilson and Williams down back go alright too to help with the spread and Shaw gets involved on the action too.

Scully only had it 15 times tonight yet still kicked 3 goals. I much prefer Scully's direct, forward-half running power over Kelly constantly racking them up out wide.

14 contested possessions (the most on the ground), 7 clearances (the second most on the ground), 10 tackles (the most on the ground), but no more than a 'solid wingman'.

Sometimes opinions are wrong and yours is flat out wrong.

Paying 700k for Zerrett 2 weeks ago has been horrid

Fallen premos is the only right choice

There was a dude on here who was adamant he was picking him at the start of the season. He would've been a fantastic POD.

It may have been me i had him in and out so many times went with Crouch instead :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes so fun to watch he just pops out with the ball from no where and no one can tackle him he hasnt gone under 122 since i picked him up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zerrett hasn't gone above 106 since I got him :mad:

14 contested possessions (the most on the ground), 7 clearances (the second most on the ground), 10 tackles (the most on the ground), but no more than a 'solid wingman'.

Sometimes opinions are wrong and yours is flat out wrong.
14 CP from 38 possesions is a pretty low ratio from a standout midfielder on the ground, some of those CPs probably would've came from those one on ones out wide where he two-stepped his way out of trouble, like what he did to Heppell in the 2nd quarter on the left wing.

Would be 14CP to 24UP

Like I said, don't rate him that highly and he's not my cup of tea, he's more of an accumulative crab than a line-breaking matchwinner imo.

Out of that drafts standout midfielders I'd take Cripps, Bont and Zerrett before him.

14 CP from 38 possesions is a pretty low ratio from a standout midfielder on the ground, some of those CPs probably would've came from those one on ones out wide where he two-stepped his way out of trouble, like what he did to Heppell in the 2nd quarter on the left wing.

Would be 14CP to 24UP

Like I said, don't rate him that highly and he's not my cup of tea, he's more of an accumulative crab than a line-breaking matchwinner imo.

Out of that drafts standout midfielders I'd take Cripps, Bont and Zerrett before him.

Just stop now mate. You've dug yourself a hole and it's best to stop digging at this point.

You did not say 'don't rate him that highly' you said you 'don't rate him as a player whatsoever'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back