Player Watch Round 11 v Essendon - Dreamtime At The G - MCG Saturday May 25th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtv be show GIF by MTV Nederland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coulthard stiff to be dropped for Dreamtime, and only coming on as Sub. Sense they won’t offer him another contract past this year
wtf

hes been one of the best in the vfl

mansell the spud gets 2 years and coulthard will be delisted 🤪

Only named 6 defenders. My thinking is if they're going to move Balta they won't want the oppo to know about it until the game starts.
rubbish

yze has no clue and is as stubborn as an albanian mule

hes going to play balta forward again
u watch

I'll be disappointed if we send Balta back, but I understand the logic behind it with Young being omitted. Hope this isn't the start of us messing with his long term development.

Kaleb still cant get a game. Ok🙄
We have enough short people who only touch the pill five times a game. Don’t need another.
Edit: not having a go at you Richo.
Double edit: autocorrect changes mid.get to short people

.gets
I'll be disappointed if we send Balta back, but I understand the logic behind it with Young being omitted. Hope this isn't the start of us messing with his long term development.
The start of it? We’ve been messing around with his development for three years now. This isn’t the start of it RT.

Hopefully Smith gets named as a late replacement tomorrow otherwise the MC are taking the piss. He is far outperforming several AFL players when they were dropped to VFL but still can't get a look into a side that is decimated by injuries.

Meanwhile, we have players like Short, McIntosh, Pickett etc at AFL level who are liabilities more often than they contribute but are getting games on reputation now.

lol hes 26 he aint a forward and never will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back