Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Parker situation could be similar to Carmichael in 2022, wasn’t match fit yet so didn’t play a full match
He was fit enough last week for the sub role and seemed to cover the ground well. Be interesting to see what they do, as it is the only reason I could see to leave him out.

We don’t know that yet. Only that he still has benchmarks to hit in the time remaining.
Ok well fingers crossed he makes it. We could use him. I just don’t think they expect him to make it for Friday night. Wonder if he’d have played if we were a Saturday game.

We got any players left?
When’s this MSD?
Wednesday

Didn't he get called up because Marcov was unavailable for the birth of his baby. That's how I interpreted Dean's inclusion. But I don't mind him being in if it releases Howe forward.
Did they have the baby? Wasn’t due til late July according to the announcement.

I was worried the personal reason was something wrong because the baby wasn’t yet due.

Did they have the baby? Wasn’t due til late July according to the announcement.

I was worried the personal reason was something wrong because the baby wasn’t yet due.
I looked up their announcement. My mistake, due late July. Thought I saw another poster say that was the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a hero.
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry after reading that but I have shed enough tears from the injury report, so i'm going with the laugh

With the king’s birthday game almost a guaranteed loss now , we probably need to get wins against dogs and north before bye to keep the season on track before the troups return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back