Autopsy Round 13, 2024: St.Kilda v Gold Coast: #GrabGate2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast probably played their second worst game for the season. Not sure how St Kilda won, you could count our clean passages of play on one hand.

Higgins putrid. King putrid. Membery putrid. Webster putrid.

I mean how do you win a game with so many non-contributors?

Feel no joy from that. Our style of footy is gross.

Positives: Butler, Windy, Battle, Sincs, NAS. Owens showed signs.

Negatives: King is dead set cooked. Not a good footballer. Membrey is done. Coaching is absolutely putrid. We will never be taken seriously with Lyons 20 year old game plan. It's horrendous.
So did somebody else coach the first quarter? The amount of simple things we stuffed up was outrageous. Bloody Lyon.

Saints Suns bit of a rivalry over the last 5 or so seasons tbh, seems to always be a close one

IMG_1342.jpeg

Desperately need more offensive impact, definitely need more kids.

Thought we had some decent one two punch tandems tonight between; Dow and Clark, Battle and Wilkie, Higgins and Butler, Hill and Nas, etc. glimpses.

A wins a win, but we’re nowhere near it yet. Liked what I saw from the kids tho, Nasiah excellent. Windhager kept Touk well below his usual output. Sinclair back to his best.

Last edited:
Gold Coast probably played their second worst game for the season. Not sure how St Kilda won, you could count our clean passages of play on one hand.

Higgins putrid. King putrid. Membery putrid. Webster putrid. Clark putrid.

I mean how do you win a game with so many non-contributors?
Higgins putrid?! Sure he needs a left foot but he was not putrid.

Agree on the clean passages of play. some inexplicable stuff ups under no pressure when we had a definite goal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we didn't lose, I can only imagine how flat I would have been to lose that spectacle. Might be a struggle for Kayo to get enough material for a mini in that game.

Battle and Sinclair really good, its only upwards from here surely...

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Neural here. Watched the team pump the song out, to me that’s alarm bells - there’s zero passion there. What’s going on?

I would be more concerned if they DID pump the song out. Did you watch that shitshow? Gifted the game winning goal from an off the ball wrestle between a key forward and key defender that happens 50 times a game. They looked downright sheepish down the race, and they should do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 13, 2024: St.Kilda v Gold Coast: #GrabGate2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back