Toast Round 13 = Collingwood 89-51 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm back from having so much fun on the Collingwood v Carlton thread. Those campaigners have already declared themselves premiers, lol. Absolutely shitting themselves now, lol. Anyway, what a magnificent effort today. So many players stood up. God held the rest of the competition in the second part of the year

They've done this two years in a row... they've been coming for 15 years.

Nick well tagged, extensive injury list, that’s up there with our best win of the year!

Always happy to win, even happier to do it when it’s as a result of 100% buy in from every player in the 23, regardless of where they sit in the pecking order!

Feel like Krueger has been threatening to have a game like that for years now, just couldn’t ever get through a game lol.

Harrison and Lipinski are flying in that half forward role. Crisp and Jaicos lifted in the absence of personnel and Nick’s tag. Entire backline is gelling well, Dean looks good in the system.

Every player played their role, pressure was elite again and we set ourselves up nicely for the next month now. Huge win

An important win in terms of our injuries, our outs, our last several games, our ladder position, our…you get the drift.

We are still a very good team and we are contenders. The flag is not gonna be handed to the Swans, and they’ll be worried about us and how much better we’ll be when some of our best return.

We are now quietly moving into position from which to launch.
It has the markings of a premiership defense all over it, building as the season goes on.
Our best is scary good, and on the MCG all clubs would be worried.
If we can get our best on the park, with some good depth of role players it’s game on.
We have the experience to get it done, the coaching group to guide us, I’m getting confident!

I'm back from having so much fun on the Collingwood v Carlton thread. Those campaigners have already declared themselves premiers, lol. Absolutely shitting themselves now, lol. Anyway, what a magnificent effort today. So many players stood up. God held the rest of the competition in the second part of the year
We'll smoke those flogs with a full list. We already have without JDG, Titch and a few others. Easy to talk shit in June..

One win off second and only percentage out of the four, after a slow start?

Yeah, i'll take that.

Said it several times but if we had a couple more guys in off the injury list we would've beaten Freo and WB and would be top 2 atm. Doing really well with all the shit we've had to deal with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic win. Nailed our chances and just unstoppable at times with our tackling, backing each other, smothers, scraggs, spoils. Thought we backed our hands and skills off the ground really well. Kreuger, HH,WHE, Howe, Bruzz, Josh and Crispy the best with continued growth from the likes of Sullivan, Dean and probably Finns best performance in the guts and around stoppages. Finish North off before the bye and will have the other teams thinking about us. Go Pies!'!!!!

Tired Deep Breath GIF by Paul McCartney

The vibe at the final siren

Jack Crisp is the recipient of the Neale Daniher trophy in his 227nd consecutive game.

He finished with 27 disposals, six clearances, 11 contested possessions, and four score involvements

Also I really hate taggers. Especially ones that hold a player at every stoppage. Umps need to pay a couple of frees against them early so they don't do it all game. Guaranteed they'd stop holding if they get pinged a few times.
Remember Nick Plays for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 13 = Collingwood 89-51 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back