Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Sellers did the best impersonation of the invisible man over two games in the history of the AFL to start his career. Pink presents and by comparison gets heavily involved.
So did a bloke called nick Larkey early on

Also harsh given one of sellers games was at gmhba. If he earns a chance in the vfl, he should be given it

This isn't going to end well, is it?

If we avoid a thrashing and stay competitive I'll be at peace with the game. Our last few games against the Pies have generally been close, I think we match up okay with them. We just really need to bring that pressure and intensity.

I’d love to have him on our team.
Agreed. We haven't had a player that is tough and willing to fly the flag for his teammates since Spud.

Remember Quinten Lynch putting his knee into Jesse Smith and Scott McMahon's backs. Both times it was Spud and only Spud that went up to him.

Maynard is the type to intimidate and hit a player hard in hopes of sparking something in his teammates when Collingwood are flat. Hopefully Archer evolves into a Maynard type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we avoid a thrashing and stay competitive I'll be at peace with the game. Our last few games against the Pies have generally been close, I think we match up okay with them. We just really need to bring that pressure and intensity.

Realistically that should be the expectation

It will be Larkey, Teakle and Pink forward this week. Obviously gone tall and trying to provide support for Larkey.

Very risky under the roof at marvel vs a side like Collingwood who are elite in transition. However in saying that, our smalls have not really provided any pressure all year so what is there to lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back