Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be about the only person left that still has Rozee in their team, I got rid of that stain after Round 8 but not before he'd helped to wreck my season.

He had 3 scores below 40 in the time I had him so he is capable of being worse than Chad but you might get lucky and he pulls out a rare good score.
Rozee i tried to eradicate so many times ...eventually he was a rookie pricing levels, so he wasn't worth cashing in IMHO .....but like you, he's wrecked my season

Rozee's coming in for Woodcock, so you're definitely worse off. ;)
I think you'll find Woodcock will be back ....his performances have been quite good

I'll keep him as a fwd bench player I think ......but everythings always fluid as you know

Who's least likely to play Rivers or Ling?

I just need to put a C on them
Rivers is about 60/40 to play this week. Ling i dont know but its probably less likely to play than Rivers

I think you'll find Woodcock will be back ....his performances have been quite good

I'll keep him as a fwd bench player I think ......but everythings always fluid as you know
I doubt Woodcock will be back when Port are at full strength.

The only spot he could take is Motlop and FWIW I would have Woodcock in the team ahead of Motlop but Hinkley has other ideas.

Edit , just found out the TBC is in fact Motlop so he is out as well.

When would we expect to find out if Devon Smith will face action on the cross-body trip thing or whatever you call it?
Could he be suspended?

I doubt Woodcock will be back when Port are at full strength.

The only spot he could take is Motlop and FWIW I would have Woodcock in the team ahead of Motlop but Hinkley has other ideas.

Edit , just found out the TBC is in fact Motlop so he is out as well.

So your telling me...i can't keep woody ....I am stuck with CHAD.

Was going to keep woody over Chad..
CHAD a poo stain on my team..

When would we expect to find out if Devon Smith will face action on the cross-body trip thing or whatever you call it?
Could he be suspended?

Its normally the day after isnt? Not sure what time they would report on it you would think it would be by 5pm though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez a pretty average night
Titch vc
Dusty
Ridley :huh:
Chad :sick:

Do i take 122 from Titch or risk on Macrae tonight?

Need my final forward upgrade next week and based on yesterday Wingard has to go also. Might dg Rankine to Riccardi to generate some $ for next week

‪Max Gawn ‬

‪WILL PLAY in Round 14‬

‪#SuperCoach ‬

I-mBA4HkN3oQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back