Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port Adelaide

IN: R.Burton, X.Duursma, T.Marshall, C.Rozee, C.Sutcliffe

OUT: S.Mayes, S.Motlop, J.Lienert, B.Woodcock (all omitted), M.Georgiades (injured)

Sydney

IN: J.McInerney, R.Clarke, A.Aliir

OUT: C.O’Riordan, D.Stephens, Z.Foot (all omitted)

Fremantle

IN: B.Bewley

OUT: M.Frederick (mental health)

GWS Giants

IN: M.de Boer, L.Ash

OUT: C.Ward (injured), J.Caldwell (managed)

Melbourne

IN: O.McDonald, T.Rivers, M.Brown, M.Gawn, N.Jones, J.Wagner

OUT: J.Harmes, T.McDonald, B.Preuss, B.Fritsch, J.Lockhart (all omitted), T.Sparrow (injured)

St Kilda

IN: H.Clark, E.Phillips

OUT: J.Carlisle, J.Bytel (both omitted)

Glad I waited on trades, instead of trading rivers it will now be Bytel
Had to move yesterday and chose to move Bytel on, relieved now.
Very good when you can delay your trades as long as possible to get more team info :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loophole Close and Rivers, or Close and Riccardi?
Probably won’t matter anyway, but the way my so called premos are going, it might!
Close and Rivers

Alrighty my fellow campaigners, I am in some cut-throat finals and my overall ranking has shot out to 14k so figure I should throw some caution to the wind...

...which will no doubt blow back in my face, but whatever!

And that decision is trading out Neale to cash in on two premo upgrades!

Given finals are on a bye next round, I figure if I trade Neale it allows me the flexibility of not having him so he can drop $40k or so in price for me to trade him back in for Round 16.

At the moment I will be rolling with 21, which isn't too bad given it is best 18, however, one of my opponents finished 1st and I need to knock him off to secure a Prelim berth.

His projection has dropped massively thanks to NicNat, Dusty and having to rely on B. Williams with Draper out (lel), so I am only within a projected 30 points of him. It looks as though he has cashed in on Neale also, so I figure if I do the same it will give me a massive chance of toppling him.

Basically, it would allow me to go:

IN: Steele and Parker
OUT: Neale and Woodcock

Means I would need to downgrade another in order to bring Neale back in (possibly at the expense of Viney), so Draper > Williams could be on the cards to fund this.

Thoughts lads/lasses?

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 6.36.11 pm.png

Bytel OUT, but Rivers IN & WICKS SURVIVES!

If Wicks can pull a 70+ out of his backside this week, he may get another game and make it to $250k.

Last edited:
There seems to be a problem with the team announcements, both of my Sydney rookies Wicks and McInerney have a green tick next to their names? Is anyone else seeing this obvious error? Now which one to field if Close is awful? IF they both keep their place next week, I may field double digits of players!

McInerney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back