Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question guys...I'm the admin of my Draft League, and anyway, basically the whole league is sooking it up because someone is anonymously clicking to block trades. It's possibly to the point of people photoshopping screenshots. I personally don't care. But anyway, is there a facility that allows me to see who blocked each trade in the settings?

**** me, traded Laird sideways to Ridley for upgrade cash, thinking I needed to milk Woodcock (lol) for one more week. **** you Kern

Rocky or Wines or Cripps or Pendles
I have cripps and dont want bye players.

I do trust your judgement, (got simpkin and missed Lukosius), but you really think Rocky or Wines will outscore Brayshaw(freo) or Kelly in the next 5 matches??

I have cripps and dont want bye players.

I do trust your judgement, (got simpkin and missed Lukosius), but you really think Rocky or Wines will outscore Brayshaw(freo) or Kelly in the next 5 matches??
I think Port have an easy run and Wines and Rocky can be a great downhill skiers.
I don't rate Freo Brayshaw, think Walters and Fyfe both move back into the midfield and Brayshaw has very limited scope for scoring improvement
Kelly is a gun but with GWS missing finals probably who knows what they'll do.

FWIW I'd favour Rockliff

I think Port have an easy run and Wines and Rocky can be a great downhill skiers.
I don't rate Freo Brayshaw, think Walters and Fyfe both move back into the midfield and Brayshaw has very limited scope for scoring improvement

FWIW I'd favour Rockliff
cheers,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW I'd favour Rockliff
Is Ruscoe likely to keep getting games? He's not scoring much, but I need def dpp and can either go Ruscoe or save 50K and bring in a nonplaying D/M.

Is Ruscoe likely to keep getting games? He's not scoring much, but I need def dpp and can either go Ruscoe or save 50K and bring in a nonplaying D/M.
think I just answered my own question - save the 50K and put it towards upgrading Wingard who is only scoring rookie points anyway..

Has Woodcock been dropped or 'managed'?

Apologies Hawks supporters, I watched the first half and then had to coach my daughters Netball Team, so its my fault clearly that we were rubbish in the second half. Daughter's team beat the top side though, so happy days.

McGrath - 124 :moustache:
Mitchell - 122 :moustache:
Shuey - 112 :moustache:
Lunchmeat - 89 meh
Ridley - 76 :sick:
Hurn - 65 :sick::sick::sick:
Brander - 36 On bench

Could be better, could be worse.

This is a measured response from me .....which version of Rozee will we get ? .....but it still gives me options this week, and he can't be worse than Chad

You must be about the only person left that still has Rozee in their team, I got rid of that stain after Round 8 but not before he'd helped to wreck my season.

He had 3 scores below 40 in the time I had him so he is capable of being worse than Chad but you might get lucky and he pulls out a rare good score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back