Unofficial Preview Round 14 vs. North Melbourne, Marvel, 1:00pm Sunday 16/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHE trained forward today.
Good! Fwd /wing is where he is best. Leave him there.

Be interesting with TJ, the couple of times I have seen him live, despite his weight seems strong in the tackle and overhead mark and can run and carry.

Last edited:

My call

In TJ
Out Bytel
Sub Leggy if fit.

Reef to get a full vfl game in the midfield otherwise in for leggy
Looks like Reef wont be playing VFL. He's an "out" on the vfl team sheet. AFL it has near his name. So late change for markov, but generally AFL carry over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with positivity but history says any kind of media talk is like a red rag to a bull with this Pies unit
Happy Melbourne Football Club GIF by Melbournefc

“What do you mean?” - Ed

Someone in another thread mentioned he went off, but it seemed to have been nothing
I think we're just conditioned to thinking Freddy is made of glass.
He might be one of those people who take a few years to fully grow into their bodies.
Our skipper was prone to hammies when he was younger, but is more durable now.
I'd love to see Freddy string together a consistent body of work, because he certainly offers something we need.

I think we're just conditioned to thinking Freddy is made of glass.
He might be one of those people who take a few years to fully grow into their bodies.
Our skipper was prone to hammies when he was younger, but is more durable now.
I'd love to see Freddy string together a consistent body of work, because he certainly offers something we need.
It was a bit of an over reaction, he just went in to change his boots. I hope his bad luck is finally behind him because he's going to be very good

I can’t understand why McInnes isn’t getting a game when we still have so many players out.I don’t think he was doing much wrong before he got concussed a few weeks ago,
It’s a tough team to fight your way in for a spot. Wilbur has reinvented himself as a gun forward and Kreugs had a fantastic return game.

He might sneak in this week on the sub bench but yep he’s not done much wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back