Preview Round 15 2019: Saints vs Richmond - Sunday, 30 June, Marvel, 1.10 PM - Maddies Match Please Donate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#tigeshaveinjuries update

cotch arsebury shedwardo lambo could probably all play this week

given the saints will come out firing and it's at sh!tihad we need to play our best team and get this win under our belt. can't afford to lose ones like this game any more this season (like the WB and norf games)

soldo i would assume is fine to play if needed. think we may need him to not get slaughtered in the ruck yet again even if he does jack shit elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree with all changes except one. Castagna stays and Menadue makes way. I think Garthwaite deserves a chance with a full compliment of a premiership defence surrounding him to help him out.

Interesting exercise for you - add Lambert, Ross, Reiwoldt and nankervis to that lineup lol

The obvious out is Soldo, then you have the following players who are on thin ice surely Rioli, Caddy, Broad/Garthwaite(i believe we'll move fwd with one of them). To a lesser extent add Baker, Balta and Ellis. Baker fully deserves his spot in the side atm, playing great football. Balta is perfect as a backup ruck but not sure of the dynamic of playing him, Reiwoldt, Lynch, Nank & Caddy. Maybe for team balance it becomes a question of Balta vs Caddy? Hopefully it can work with both of them and we have a selection headache elsewhere
Not too concerned that Balta is a tall. Really, he is not that tall anyway, but I see his best position as a hard running winger. Get out into space, a few bounces and goal from outside 50.

Only problem is that I see Bolton doing the same and I doubt we have two wings available

Moot point perhaps because his tank could be an issue.

So after my campaigner like melt earlier today some good news on the injury front. Excited about what Burge said about Marlion. Been doing some hard running and conditioning the last couple of weeks, wire comes out in 10 days and then they can start introducing ball handling. 5 weeks away from hitting the ground running, after a mini preseason - cant wait. Hopefully by then we've built some momentum.

Reading between the lines sounds like Ross may struggle a bit - 4 more weeks till he can play then will need 2-3 games in the vfl to get some conditioning imo, cutting it very fine.

Bring in 5 this week Cotch, Shed, Astbury, Lambert and Soldo. Short to vfl.

So after my campaigner like melt earlier today some good news on the injury front. Excited about what Burge said about Marlion. Been doing some hard running and conditioning the last couple of weeks, wire comes out in 10 days and then they can start introducing ball handling. 5 weeks away from hitting the ground running, after a mini preseason - cant wait. Hopefully by then we've built some momentum.

Reading between the lines sounds like Ross may struggle a bit - 4 more weeks till he can play then will need 2-3 games in the vfl to get some conditioning imo, cutting it very fine.

Bring in 5 this week Cotch, Shed, Astbury, Lambert and Soldo. Short to vfl.

How good do they rekon this Marlion Guy is ?

How good do they rekon this Marlion Guy is ?

Could be excellent for us as he can play a few roles at a high level

Actually very excited to see what he produces towards the end of this season and then into next season.

Will be a best 22 player imo.

Ross is still that far away. Bloody hell. It looked like.such an innocuous incident. Guy stands on ankle. Don't think we can win a final without a couple of extra mids. Ross and Pickitt hopefully up and firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back