Podcast Round 15, 2021 - Blowing Hot Air

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, Miguel Sanchez and Keys lay out their expectations for the second half of the 2021 season, discuss Heroes and Villains, WAFL and AFLW news, plus take a look at the upcoming game between West Coast and the Western Bulldogs.

Link
Apple Podcasts
Spotify
Live Commentary
RSS
Twitter
Facebook
Twitch

Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Twitch at 8:30pm WST every Thursday for the live video streamed podcast.

Last edited:
Question for Badge, does New Zealand winning the World Test Championship give hope to all the minor cricketing nations that have been pushed aside by the Big 3 over recent years, or will the lasting legacy be that this leads the Big 3 to be even more insular, hurting cricket overall?

Very good as always, I enjoyed listening to it. Great job again Badge, Migs and Keys you legends.

I would like to see if you can get Dylan82 on the podcast sometime one of these days if you can.

We need Keys to yell at the cloud on Sunday while drinking his beers.

Question for badge. How does someone apply to be on your casting couch? Just asking for a friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys optimistic enough to say that we are more than just making up the numbers come finals time, or was the loss on the weekend basically season over?
Suggest a beer for me to drink tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back