Autopsy Round 16, 2024 - Positives and Negatives vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems people now finally jumping on board the Pykes doing jack shit bus. Better late then never I suppose

I try to avoid to engaging with fools, but where is this or is this another one of your "vibes" things?

I try to avoid to engaging with fools, but where is this or is this another one of your "vibes" things?
Do you own a radio? Fans calling out Pyke all day yesterday, even Jako got stuck in

You are all 4 months too late. Back of the line people

A large group of people here can all be impressed with Pyke changing the inflatable Eagle to a banner and clap like a bunch of seals, Some people probably just want to see more then that from a leader

Do you own a radio? Fans calling out Pyke all day yesterday, even Jako got stuck in

You are all 4 months too late. Back of the line people

A large group of people here can all be impressed with Pyke changing the inflatable Eagle to a banner and clap like a bunch of seals, Some people probably just want to see more then that from a leader
Fans are mostly morons.

I was listening to the live backchat twitter space yesterday and around 20 minutes was talk of getting Baker from Richmond and how much to pay him to get Richmond to agree to let him go for compo.

Spoiler alert: He's not an RFA.

Seems people now finally jumping on board the Pykes doing jack shit bus. Better late then never I suppose

Anyone that thinks or believes this is a moron.

Just because Pyke doesn't jump at shadows like people in here or on radio doesn't mean he's 'doing jack shit'. We've already seen evidence of Pyke's influence.

I expect conversations will have already been had regarding the coaching situation (including assistants) and more will be had this week.

We likely won't find out the result of those conversations until later.

Fans are mostly morons.

I was listening to the live backchat twitter space yesterday and around 20 minutes was talk of getting Baker from Richmond and how much to pay him to get Richmond to agree to let him go for compo.

Has gone well beyond fans. Jako getting stuck in, Schoey mostly agreeing with the criticism of Pyke also. You cant just say its a few fans feeling this way.

People closer to the club like Jako/Schoey can see it too. A man with words and no actions to back them up

Just because Pyke doesn't jump at shadows like people in here or on radio doesn't mean he's 'doing jack shit'. We've already seen evidence of Pyke's influence.

I expect conversations will have already been had regarding the coaching situation (including assistants) and more will be had this week.

Yeah but he didn't dig up MRP on his first day, so he's a clueless idiot, despite having the lowest injury list I can ever recall us having, without making any changes to MRP surface.

Has gone well beyond fans. Jako getting stuck in, Schoey mostly agreeing with the criticism of Pyke also. You cant just say its a few fans feeling this way.

People closer to the club like Jako/Schoey can see it too. A man with words and no actions to back them up
Jako's a tool.

Show me Schofield's thoughts.

Bearing in mind he was blaming the players, and not the coach, for yesterday's loss.

Shadows? Its been 3 years of complete failure. You cant ignore the previous 2 years cos you just began

Based on that logic if Pyke quits the post then the next person can come in and keep Simmo til end of 2025? After all its too soon to "jump at shadows"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he didn't dig up MRP on his first day, so he's a clueless idiot, despite having the lowest injury list I can ever recall us having, without making any changes to MRP surface.
I'm happy to conclude that MRP is not an Indian burial ground given the current state of our injury list

It sucks we couldn't get a full season out of Long and no games from Hewett.

2 good kids in place of 2 other older guys at least shows signs of future

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's the frustrating thing with injuries. These two need another 30 games to go from that flash in the pan inconsistency, to relatively consistent best 18 players.

Both fit, they're already best 22, but when you can't (or refuse) to get games into youth, you fall multiple seasons behind.

We need to see what Culley can do with a good stretch of games. Trew in his correct position.

Season is a write off. If we don't learn something from the bottom half of the list, we're screwed when the top half retire.

Being the unfittest side in the league isnt the flex you think it is. Its tough to get injured when you walk laps really
We're not the 'unfittest' side in the league.

Again, Schofield(who you referenced as 'critical' of Pyke) said the WCE players aren't unfit and it's a lack of desire/want that's the issue.

Fans are mostly morons.

is he an Unrestricted FA or do we need to trade for him?

absolutely no way in hell i want to be overpaying for baker.

hes a small upgrade on flowerbag kickker duggan

is he an Unrestricted FA or do we need to trade for him?

absolutely no way in hell i want to be overpaying for baker.

hes a small upgrade on flowerbag kickker duggan
Trade.

This is why people were questioning why he only signed until this year, instead of next, when he'd be an RFA.

We're not the 'unfittest' side int he league.

Again, Schofield(who you referenced as 'critical' of Pyke) said the WCE players aren't unfit and it's a lack of desire/want that's the issue.
It is both as opposed to one or the other in reality. I 100% agree that lack of desire is a bigger issue then training standards but both can exist together

When you are this low its hard to pinpoint 1 or even 2 areas of failure. Its much deeper then that.

Simmo, MRP, Our pathetic past 5 years of drafting, lack of desire, no leadersgip. Takes alot of moving wheels moving in the wrong direction to get this bad. Plucking 1 or 2 things out only just lets others get a free ride

It is both as opposed to one or the other in reality

When you are this low its hard to pinpoint 1 or even 2 areas of failure. Its much deeper then that
Well, you're the one trying to use something Schofield apparently said to back up your point and I've given you2 things he said to refute.

You also said Pyke should've ripped up the surface due to injuries. We now have the smallest injury list in recent memory.

Then you say the players are unfit, when Schofield said they definitely aren't unfit and that isn't the issue.

So it appears you are wrong.

It's this, apart from one or two guys they don't want to play for each other.
They don't play team football
Dan Const also said he spoke with a current player who said he hates Simpson.

So perhaps there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Also wouldn't surprise me if it was Zane Trew, who hasn't been given a fair go, based off his WAFL form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back