Preview Round 16 changes vs crows after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicked 4 in the VFL
Could of kicked 444 far as I’m concerned his finished at the AFL he better off in the VFL and hopefully playing VFL finals for North.
Come seasons end will be delisted and hopefully will re pay the NMFC by playing VFL for us in 2024,25,26 and on considering his been given an extra 4 years on an AFL thanks to us.

Goldy was not great. Not sure what people were watching but we got very little out of the ruck, I don't care if he touched it 500 times.
JZ needs a rest, time will tell whether the bye is enough of one.

Backline fast running out of time as the weakest link.

Would like to see young Arch back in the team, before his debut, VFL stat's weren't off the charts, and despite a few doomsayers not happy he got a go, acquitted himself quite well iirc, we desperately need a defender who can handle a small forward, doesn't have to be a stat padder, but beat his opponent more often than not. Crows have plenty of dangerous small forwards to be covered.

Would like to see young Arch back in the team, before his debut, VFL stat's weren't off the charts, and despite a few doomsayers not happy he got a go, acquitted himself quite well iirc, we desperately need a defender who can handle a small forward, doesn't have to be a stat padder, but beat his opponent more often than not. Crows have plenty of dangerous small forwards to be covered.
Archer has gone backwards this year I know injury doesn’t help needs a massive massive pre season to play in 2024.

Archer has gone backwards this year I know injury doesn’t help needs a massive massive pre season to play in 2024.
Wouldn’t say backwards. Injuries have hurt him, but he’s looked quicker and his disposal on transition has been pretty good since his latest return from injury. Obviously has his limitations and not sure he’ll make it, but he gives an honest crack.

refer to round 1
Xerri gives our midfield another dimension, goldy is replaceable.

We will lose an extra runner type but gain a physical presence and one better marking target around the ground
Wtf you on dude

He didn’t even last a quarter in round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf you on dude

He didn’t even last a quarter in round 1
Shocked you're not accustomed to his obsessions yet, mate. Scott bad, Hall bad, Goldy bad, Spicer bad, Xerri good, Goater good, Perez good, Hunter Clark good. Set your watch to it. If you did a search of his posts this year that don't involve at least one of those names, all you'd get is proclamations of how he's right all the time

Apology accepted

Let’s try win arguments with intellect and logic as opposed to resorting to that. #thenostramethod
I don’t tend to argue with anyone tbh. Everyone is entitled to their views.
Plenty I don’t agree with but I normally don’t comment on it

Not a heck of a lot of logic on this board though. More like wishing. dreaming and overrating footballers.

l wouldnt mind playing both Xerri and Goldy...Goldy cant run out games like he use to but can still ruck well. If Xerri and Goldy can both play in the same side then both will be able to see out the game.

Having nightmares about their forward line playing on our back line, all week âś…
Whatever do you mean?

Josh Rachele - Darcy Fogarty - Luke Pedlar
Aidan Corr - Griffin Logue - Jack Ziebell

Lachlan Murphy - Taylor Walker - Izak Rankine
Harry Sheezel - Ben McKay - Luke McDonald

You can move the deck chairs all you like, but it certainly highlights the backline deficiencies, doesn't it?

Tex got most of the goals against the Pies, but I'd imagine, even if he's held, one or more of the smalls will have a field day, as is often the case. If we're to even go close, the midfield will need to stop easy forward entries for the Crows.

B: Brodie Smith, Jordon Butts, Nick Murray
F: Cameron Zurhaar - Nick Larkey - Paul Curtis

HB: Mitchell Hinge - Max Michalanney - Wayne Milera
HF: Eddie Ford - Callum Coleman-Jones - Jaidyn Stephenson

C: Chayce Jones - Jordan Dawson - Lachlan Sholl
C Jy Simpkin - Luke Davies-Uniake - Bailey Scott

HF: Josh Rachele - Darcy Fogarty - Luke Pedlar
HB: Aidan Corr - Griffin Logue - Jack Ziebell

F: Lachlan Murphy - Taylor Walker - Izak Rankine
B: Harry Sheezel - Ben McKay - Luke McDonald

FOL: Reilly O'Brien - Rory Laird - Ben Keays
FOL: Todd Goldstein - Will Phillips - Tarryn Thomas

I: Riley Thilthorpe, Rory Sloane, Jake Soligo, Josh Worrell
I: Hugh Greenwood, Liam Shiels, Tom Powell, George Wardlaw

Let's also not forget - how could we? - that we are yet to win at Adelaide Oval. 0-10 record! Almost as bad as our recent run of losses (0-12).

Whatever do you mean?

Josh Rachele - Darcy Fogarty - Luke Pedlar
Aidan Corr - Griffin Logue - Jack Ziebell

Lachlan Murphy - Taylor Walker - Izak Rankine
Harry Sheezel - Ben McKay - Luke McDonald

You can move the deck chairs all you like, but it certainly highlights the backline deficiencies, doesn't it?

Tex got most of the goals against the Pies, but I'd imagine, even if he's held, one or more of the smalls will have a field day, as is often the case. If we're to even go close, the midfield will need to stop easy forward entries for the Crows.

B: Brodie Smith, Jordon Butts, Nick Murray
F: Cameron Zurhaar - Nick Larkey - Paul Curtis

HB: Mitchell Hinge - Max Michalanney - Wayne Milera
HF: Eddie Ford - Callum Coleman-Jones - Jaidyn Stephenson

C: Chayce Jones - Jordan Dawson - Lachlan Sholl
C Jy Simpkin - Luke Davies-Uniake - Bailey Scott

HF: Josh Rachele - Darcy Fogarty - Luke Pedlar
HB: Aidan Corr - Griffin Logue - Jack Ziebell

F: Lachlan Murphy - Taylor Walker - Izak Rankine
B: Harry Sheezel - Ben McKay - Luke McDonald

FOL: Reilly O'Brien - Rory Laird - Ben Keays
FOL: Todd Goldstein - Will Phillips - Tarryn Thomas

I: Riley Thilthorpe, Rory Sloane, Jake Soligo, Josh Worrell
I: Hugh Greenwood, Liam Shiels, Tom Powell, George Wardlaw

Let's also not forget - how could we? - that we are yet to win at Adelaide Oval. 0-10 record! Almost as bad as our recent run of losses (0-12).
I’ve enjoyed watching plenty of my teams win there:
North Adelaide Roosters GF, Adelaide United GF, Wallabies, Maroons, Warriors, Scorchers, and Aussie cricket teams.
Never seen North Melbourne win there.
It’s depressing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 16 changes vs crows after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back