Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprisingly decent Sunday, may not slide as far as first thought. If 5th traded out Hore, he has had a remarkable week, will surge ahead.

Take a few weeks Kelly :moustache:

Did you avoid the Hore carnage, lad? It hit me square in the face. I will be lucky to keep my rank of 30th, but I can hope.

I'm in a world of hurt with Hore and Kelly out, though. Was planning to conserve my trades and the SC Gods have other plans! o_O

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2388 with one donut, bloody stoked with that after all the carnage. Been full premo for a few weeks and yet to get full side on yet. My son scored 2335 with 3 donuts poor bugger what could of been. Lots of great scores around interesting to see what’s par. Edit lost bigfooty div 1 by 14 points, a big **** you to Daniel rich you only needed 80 ffs

Last edited:
Did you avoid the Hore carnage, lad? It hit me square in the face. I will be lucky to keep my rank of 30th, but I can hope.

I'm in a world of hurt with Hore and Kelly out, though. Was planning to conserve my trades and the SC Gods have other plans! o_O
Fortunately yes, traded him to Duncan two weeks ago, so barely cause for celebration :drunk:

Was a ridiculous week of carnage

Greene's SC score is BS. Sick of ithappening to my players.

He kicked 3 goals FFS. From 16 disposals.

McStay kicked one from nine disposals, they are 5 points apart in SC.

It's a joke
Probably because McStay went at 100% DE to Green 62%. Also had 3 more tackles. 5 hit outs also, so if any were to advantage that would also help
I find footywire. com helps with advanced stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back