Round 16 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise that this is totally of subject etc, but I was just reading an article in the Herald Sun re SuperCoach and realised that one of our Big Footy family the_chad (Ryder2Gray) is the current leader in SuperCoach. As much as it is a super effort for anyone to win RDT it is another thing altogether to win Super Coach.
Keep going!!

I realise that this is totally of subject etc, but I was just reading an article in the Herald Sun re SuperCoach and realised that one of our Big Footy family the_chad (Ryder2Gray) is the current leader in SuperCoach. As much as it is a super effort for anyone to win RDT it is another thing altogether to win Super Coach.
Keep going!!
Thanks mate! Have had to neglect RDT this year, even managed to have Jeremy Cameron as skipper last week :oops:

Thanks mate! Have had to neglect RDT this year, even managed to have Jeremy Cameron as skipper last week :oops:
Doesn't help our league trying to win the league's best but I DO understand. Far bigger fish to fry.
Good luck. Will be keeping an eye on it.

Last edited:
Doesn't help our league trying to win the league's best but I DO understand. Far bigger fish to fry.
Good luck. Will be keeping an eye on it.
Whoops, sorry mate I hadn't even realised, will keep a closer eye it

Cheers!

Whoops, sorry mate I hadn't even realised, will keep a closer eye it

Cheers!

Yeah, I mean come on! I won RDT and finished 5th in AFL Fantasty in the same year, lift your game.

:tonguewink:

ca4d4c1990709f818878867a60b12589.jpg

Gawn will need a miracle to play...ladhams will be dropped...those without Gawn will have a big advantage this week..

Westhoff yessss he can cover Gawn 🙏 Setters on field again for Hoff full green dots and bench cover 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel out
Baker out was on my field
Bewley out
Gawn won’t play
Duursma, smith and logue still on the field...
Another standard week coming up for me...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Baker also on my field..with some DPP switches I can choose whether to have Logue or Hind on field, who should I pick?

Bewley and Baker both out is a disaster, if it just Bewley then it would be ok to have him and use him as a loophole in the mids. Would actually be relevant for teams that are carrying Brayspud because you would sometimes back a rookie on the bench to outscore him.

I'm lucky I went early on Baker last week.
Sucks Bewley gone so early.

With three of my bench players dropped this week, along with two last week I now have all eight on my bench not playing.

Helps with the captain loophole I guess.

Hately staying in is sweet, but Whitfield out.... ugh.

Hurn or Sicily to complete my defence? Leaning towards Hurn. Edit: have just enough to get Salem.

Last edited:
Let's hope Worpel doesn't have his usual second half. He could end up with something less than 40 if that were to be the case.

Watching Trel run around and get hack kick after hack kick is exhausting. Will make sure to pick him in RDT for years to come, hate not having him this year.
Grundy VC recovered late but he needs to start doing more around the ground
Worpel is stuffed now, he needs a great start to get a respectable score because he has no tank. With no great start, best I can hope for is 60 tonight

Watching Trel run around and get hack kick after hack kick is exhausting. Will make sure to pick him in RDT for years to come, hate not having him this year.
Grundy VC recovered late but he needs to start doing more around the ground
Worpel is stuffed now, he needs a great start to get a respectable score because he has no tank. With no great start, best I can hope for is 60 tonight

Imagine if he could lay a tackle like 99% of the other midfielders in the league. Will touches and he’s on 52!!!! Pathetic...can Guthrie has 17 touches and he scores 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back