Preview Round 16 vs. Gold Coast, PFS, 4:35pm Saturday 29/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re dropping Schultz off the back of a 4 goal game for Richards?

Give yourself an uppercut.

He’s been ruled out from illness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me the travesty is JFN, based on commitment application and endeavor was far more worthy of a Premiership medal than Ginnivan.

100%

Whenever I watch the replay, and I see Ginni with his dumbar$e around the corner dinky shot on goal, I want Johnny F*cking Noble to have been a premiership winner

100%

Whenever I watch the replay, and I see Ginni with his dumbar$e around the corner dinky shot on goal, I want Johnny F*cking Noble to have been a premiership winner

The injustice of it makes me want to give myself an uppercut, oh wait...

Macrae >>>> Mihochek
Schultz >>>> DeGoey
Jaith >>>> Pendlebury
Quaynor >>>> Markov

A couple of unexpected outs means that Sullivan and McInnes likely survive another week, which is well deserved.

GC is a 50% better side at home, so this is a real danger game. We need to be switched on from the start and not underestimate them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordy in.

Gold Coast response to this news:

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

I rated his 42 goals as a forward in 2018 as his best years output. He's looked better since he's been forward this year too if you ask me. Plays like a natural forward. I hope we keep him there.

I don’t base my judgement of his contribution purely on goals. He’s always been more impactful when he’s covering the full length of the ground, getting that important touch on the opposition goal line, providing the get out of defence option, providing the running link option from defence, going forward taking marks and kicking goals, and he does all that best with the freedom provided playing wing rather than locked either forward or back. I’m a long-term supporter of WHE and have always seen his value to the team.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing..had we known Murphy was going to be concussed, Noble would be the perfect sub..and had we known Jack would be invisible during the GF & held secret desires to play for his childhood club & jumped as soon as they called, we would have chosen Lippa to play instead of Ginni..

As it turned out, Murphy got injured AND Lipinski WAS the perfect sub.

If not sure if you've heard. Shultz is a confirmed out this week as he has Gastro.

You should read above before telling me to give myself an uppercut
I did not see that. I retract my uppercut directive

B. Howe. Frampton. Maynard

HB. Q/Markov. Moore. Pendles

C. Sidebottom. Degoey. Jaicos

HF. Hill. Krueger. Beau

F. Reef. Checkers. WHE

R. Cameron Crisp. Daicos

Int. HH. Noble Lipinski Dean
Sub Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.