Preview Round 16 vs. Gold Coast, PFS, 4:35pm Saturday 29/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's that "danger game" term again, seems to be rolled out every week ..
Only when we go in as big favourites. We have a history of not turning up when expected to win easily. We seem to play best when underdogs or after digging ourselves into a big hole.

It would be nice to every so often come out and just bury a weaker opponent from start to finish. But that's not the Collingwood way!

I can say, Jordy did play forward in match sim.
What a luxury this could be come finals - if our midfield can afford us the chance to push him forward at times we know how damaging he can be i50. For mine he's still one of the most challenging match ups for a defense to counter, fingers crossed we can find a nice mix that gives us the chance to isolate him i50 when needed - either for a rest or as a "set play" hunting a goal or two.

So Jordy replacing Schultz then?

Wonder if Joey still gets a call-up.
Every chance he’s replacing Sullivan as a forward/mid. Would make more sense than having him full time forward.

I rated his 42 goals as a forward in 2018 as his best years output. He's looked better since he's been forward this year too if you ask me. Plays like a natural forward. I hope we keep him there.

100%, "ρέ!"

Hosky's 2018 was his best year for the club.

He and Stevo in '18 are a major reason why the forward line was so sharp.

The guy has always worked his arse off but as a forward, he's a weapon.

Every chance he’s replacing Sullivan as a forward/mid. Would make more sense than having him full time forward.

If Jordy does play forward without midfield minutes, will you give yourself an uppercut?

Asking for a friend. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Q’s got what I’ve had all week, he won’t be playing. Absolutely awful debilitating cold.☹️
My wife's been sick all week too - been whining hard. They need to change the name from man flu to wears the pants flu.

If Jordy does play forward without midfield minutes, will you give yourself an uppercut?

Asking for a friend. :)
No. Move on with your life champ.

There is a huge wave of the flu (influenza A) in Melbourne so I’d wager it’s what players and posters alike have.

Bit worrying if it’s gone through the playing group. Might be some players hit in the lead up to the game and looking flat on the field as a result…

Schultz has gastro, so should be OK.
Wear them next time.

Dog GIF by Freedomists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back