Preview Round 16 vs. Gold Coast, PFS, 4:35pm Saturday 29/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week has been one of the toughest in my life, I lost my dad Monday and the rest has been a blur. RIP Dad
Some good ins here and not surprised with the outs.
Tough game on the Gold Coast but the boys will get it done.
Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags

Sorry for your loss. Celebrate his life and keep him in your heart. I think you're right about 35/4. I’ll keep you in mind watching the game. Go Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reef has only ever shown glimpses of what might be in the future. Same with Fin.

Unlike Harrison, Richards and Sullivan already this year, they are still yet to put in four-quarter performances that demand continued selection. After four years in the system, they both need to be showing a lot more than glimpses of future potential. They should both be having meaningful regular impacts on matches right now.

I’m still hopeful that it will all come together for Reef over the remainder of this season and next. The glimpses that he has shown are much more exciting and compelling than Fin’s.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Honestly I can understand why Reef would be getting frustrated this year. He’s kicked 12 goals from 7 games this year, so going a touch under 2 a game, and that includes games he’s been sub for. Most forwards with that output would be getting regular games, and I’d imagine there would be a few clubs keeping tabs on him.

This week has been one of the toughest in my life, I lost my dad Monday and the rest has been a blur. RIP Dad
Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags
When a parent or someone closes dies it's like you're stepping out of life for a week or two. Having to arrange a funeral or a speech provides focus for your grief, but otherwise you're numb to everything else going on around you. I hope the boys win it for you.

Last edited:

Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags
Sorry for your loss mate

Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags
Tough week for you- quite a while back we beat Carlton the week after my Dad died. I hope he knew.

Go Pies

Howe likely a better matchup for Lukosius given he plays more as a 3rd tall.

Yeah I was mistaken with Lukosius’ height

Thought he was 200cm plus. Guess he just looks and plays taller.

Didn’t realise he’s 195 so yeah Howe should be ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags

I feel for you mate, I hope you’re in a better space soon.

Yeah I was mistaken with Lukosius’ height

Thought he was 200cm plus. Guess he just looks and plays taller.

Didn’t realise he’s 195 so yeah Howe should be ok
The one thing that Lukosius doesn't do is "play taller".

If anything, he plays shorter.

Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags
Sorry for your loss mate.

Pies by 35
Mihocek 4 snags

Hope you have lots of fond memories of your Dad

Sharing good stories about him with friends and family probably helps

Honestly I can understand why Reef would be getting frustrated this year. He’s kicked 12 goals from 7 games this year, so going a touch under 2 a game, and that includes games he’s been sub for. Most forwards with that output would be getting regular games, and I’d imagine there would be a few clubs keeping tabs on him.
Reef's goals per game numbers this year are better than I realised. The resurgence of WHE as a forward has probably limited his opportunities. Unlucky timing in some regards.

Typical employment lawyer response

If women malinger over childbirth, let a brother retreat to his doona and manosphere

Yep. And let's face it, we've only got women claiming childbirth is hard. I reckon it'd be a piece of piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back