Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Luke Ryan & Barbara Walters missed a chunk of training today. Waiting for Ross to troll and bring Logue back as a late in. campaigner.

Also...does Birch back give dumbo the idea to try Sicily forward again? Hawks on board let us know your thoughts? PoopingHindi OhhhhhCyril any other kentys??

Clarko is a man of mystery, TBH I hope Sicily stays as a defender, but with Gunston out any of Sic, Hendo, Hardwick or TOB can be moved forward.
We're all in the same boat unfortunately.

3 trades left and zero cover on any bench lines now. Jelly out for 3 weeks doesn't help after just gotten over Cripps missing 2 and the donuts of Boak and Gawn last week.
Now none of my rookies except Answerth & Clark(Ess) are making $ going to be near impossible to make my last upgrade needed. I have been royally screwed this year with injuries which started in Rd1 with Rance.
Got to hang on to those 3 trades for finals me thinks. Sitting 1700 ish overall so that ship has sailed now.

3 trades left and zero cover on any bench lines now. Jelly out for 3 weeks doesn't help after just gotten over Cripps missing 2 and the donuts of Boak and Gawn last week.
Now none of my rookies except Answerth & Clark(Ess) are making $ going to be near impossible to make my last upgrade needed. I have been royally screwed this year with injuries which started in Rd1 with Rance.
Got to hang on to those 3 trades for finals me thinks. Sitting 1700 ish overall so that ship has sailed now.
Very similar but feel doing well until last week really with so many players injured.

Like you 3 trades to go. Think I’ll bite bullet on Kelly and replace.

Have Logue as cover if it eventuates, but if Ryan misses this week i'm calling it my worst trade of the entire season. Needed a reliable premium defender so brought in a bloke averaging over 100 comfortably. If my first month with him is 106, 62, 67, 0 then i'd be close to rage trading :drunk:.

A fair few in the top 100 in trouble I think. I wonder how far back someone can make a run at it.

I'd love to know how many of those 80 top100 teams that have Logue currently have him as their D6. Benno_900 can you please count them and let us know?

Apparently Luke Ryan & Barbara Walters missed a chunk of training today. Waiting for Ross to troll and bring Logue back as a late in. campaigner.

Also...does Birch back give dumbo the idea to try Sicily forward again? Hawks on board let us know your thoughts? PoopingHindi OhhhhhCyril any other kentys??
Birchall comes in for Glass who was playing in defence so no worries there.
also, Mitch Lewis looked good as a target forward and O'Brien did well when they moved him up there too.

i think you're safe with Sicily.

then again with Gunston out injured :think:
...he'll still play in defence.

View attachment 707566

Media waiting at Perth Airport covering the main news story of the day. Awaiting hopefully for the arrival of Griffin Logue on his way to Tasmania and for him to say some encouraging words to all his SuperCoach fans.
So what is the update??

I NEED IT!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 707566

Media waiting at Perth Airport covering the main news story of the day. Awaiting hopefully for the arrival of Griffin Logue on his way to Tasmania and for him to say some encouraging words to all his SuperCoach fans.

As a Hawks supporter, and a non-owner, I'm hoping the bigger news is a no show from Nat Fyfe!!

As a Hawks supporter, and a non-owner, I'm hoping the bigger news is a no show from Nat Fyfe!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back