Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, ha, ha! Toasties! I just saw this thread and had to come for a look!

God thank was a funny week... Ticky009 & GotTheGoodes were just about ready to kill us! We couldn't stay on topic to save ourselves! Toasties everywhere... and then we lost and they blamed the poor old toasty... :tongueoutv1::eekv1::rolleyesv1:

All the newbie posters must think we've lost the plot... going to read the whole thread, see if others remember it the way I do!

Sometimes I don't get notifications for this threads even after being tagged by JackHiscoxWasFast

Remember, behind every toastie is me.

Grilled Cheese Meme GIF

By popular request (Cos Ticky is popular), I would like to start the Team Toastie thread.

Adelaide:

If Adelaide was a toastie, it would be Slow cooked, crusty, all gooey in the middle and have extra salt.

Have at it

By popular request (Cos Ticky is popular), I would like to start the Team Toastie thread.

Adelaide:

If Adelaide was a toastie, it would be Slow cooked, crusty, all gooey in the middle and have extra salt.

Have at it
What no graphics? Take your time and come back to us when you're ready :tongueoutv1:

Hang on - I might do some AI ones. lol

Last edited:

Adelaide:

Have at it
Adelaide: The toastie that has slipped under the couch in the mid to late 90's and is yet to be discovered. Giving off a pungent stench, but those living with it can no longer recognise how stinky it is because they refuse to remove the mouldy lump that is in their midst.

I give you the Sydney Swans Toastie:
The gourmet cheese toastie featuring only the finest ingredients.

Artisan sourdough bread: Representing the solid foundation on which all our hard work & success is built on
Triple-cream brie representing our silky smooth skills and top tier mids
Aged cheddar cheese bringing depth and character (representing our experience).
Truffle Oil: A touch of sophisticated uniqueness
Caramilised Onions: Adds sweetness & complexity to the dish representing our ability to adapt & keeping our opponents on their toes.

1718503424784.png

I give you the Sydney Swans Toastie:
The gourmet cheese toastie featuring only the finest ingredients.

Artisan sourdough bread: Representing the solid foundation on which all our hard work & success is built on
Triple-cream brie representing our silky smooth skills and top tier mids
Aged cheddar cheese bringing depth and character (representing our experience).
Truffle Oil: A touch of sophisticated uniqueness
Caramilised Onions: Adds sweetness & complexity to the dish representing our ability to adapt & keeping our opponents on their toes.

View attachment 2021054

Thank you for embracing the toastie. I will give this a go.

Thought probably not as stacked as this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back