Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Bring that Farrant guy back in..I'm sure there's some tall bloke they can bring in from somewhere..

Surely the AFL side takes precedence over the VFL side.
i was talking about afl
We have one spot available - checkers spot.

I don't think we'll bring in two forwards with under 30 games experience, when you already have Kreuger on 13 games

i was talking about afl
We have one spot available - checkers spot.
Oh okay, misunderstood. I thought you were saying we couldn't take the available forwards out of the VFL side leaving them with none.

I guess if they want to move Howe back into defence, they may want both Reef & Ash.

If they're concerned about experience, I guess that means Billy's straight into the seniors if he gets through training.

Oh okay, misunderstood. I thought you were saying we couldn't take the available forwards out of the VFL side leaving them with none.

I guess if they want to move Howe back into defence, they may want both Reef & Ash.
Its possible, though the fact they only managed one of the two during the game, on a 5 day break, I get the sense, it'll be only one. I could be wrong though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised about Elliott, I thought he was pretty much running in the rehab program? Or has he been doing contact training and footy drills? To be fair I haven't really been up to date with training updates for a few weeks
Been in full training for 2-3 weeks tbh

If elliott gets the green light to play.

Maynard. Moore. IQ
Noble. Frampton. Sidebottom
Lippa. Pendlebury. JDaicos
Hill. Kreuger. Schultz
Elliott. Reef. Howe
Cameron. De Goey. NDaicos
Long. Crisp. WHE. Harrison.

Sub: Richards

I coudn't fit in Markov or Dean. Given Geelong's only 2 talls, I dont think we need 4 talls. And gotta bring in noble so someone has to drop out.
WHE can serve as the 7th defender, or even forward can swap him and howe if you like.
I've got a friend who wants IQ dropped completely, but I'm not sure they'll do it.

Can't move Sidey off half back after last week. IQ is not a winger, so placing Lippa there and getting him involved rather than stuck up forward.Elliott comes in so richards go to sub. And he is who he initially came in for.

Last edited:
In: Elliot, Mcinnes, Sullivan, Noble
Out: Mihocek, Markov, Dean, Harrison

Need a change to the midfield. Sullivan along with Ned Long will give us some inside grunt which is what we really need at the moment.

In: Elliot, Mcinnes, Sullivan, Noble
Out: Mihocek, Markov, Dean, Harrison

Need a change to the midfield. Sullivan along with Ned Long will give us some inside grunt which is what we really need at the moment.
Not sure about Sullivan as HH ain't gunna be dropped - but if he does then in Sullivan, JD looked proppy last 2-3 weeks - he is also borderline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back