Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really disappointing, expected more. Ball usage has really dropped away.

Not hard to see why Ned Long was moved on from Hawthorn.

Bobby Hill has dropped off significantly, a run in the twos? Probably very inlikely.

Good to have Elliot back and hopefully McStay next week.

Yep I rate Schultz, it’s not his fault, but it was a terrible trade.
Just out of curiosity….how did our first round pick this year go?

Does ginnivan get to the ball in second to make a goal?

How about of first this year?
FMD what a horrible call.

Stop blaming someone that is a clear upgrade just because you want a speculative pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you were to walk into the club on Monday you won’t be able to tell if we won or lost well guess what?? I don’t care about that!! I want us to win the game not have an indifferent stretch and a milkshake on Monday morning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think it will be that bad. Get a full squad back next year (hopefully) and we’ll give it a real hot crack again.
Half the squad will retire soon so we’re in for a decade or more of pain. Won’t get good draft picks this year because of that number 8 who occasionally plays for us then you have Tassie and the compromised drafts and nothing in our VFL to look forward to.

Losing players after the match
Whats Up Drinking GIF by Outside TV

They just dgaf.

Just out of curiosity….how did our first round pick this year go?

Does ginnivan get to the ball in second to make a goal?

How about of first this year?
FMD what a horrible call.

Stop blaming someone that is a clear upgrade just because you want a speculative pick.
Speak english, mate. You’re living up to your name.

Considering the season is done now, decisions on players need to be the priority.
Who needs to go, trade and retired off. Somehow we need to get ourselves back into this years draft or obtain picks to trade with, but l also think we need to look at some players who are tradeable now. Get the rebuild going and fast tracked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back