Round 19 Discussion (dedicated to gutsroy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...for the 1st time in months I don't have a rookie on field....FMD

*edit......this year...although I've had a completed team for 3-4 weeks
Now you've done it
Late outs coming for you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How likely is ziebell to play mostly fwd even though named in the midfield? Any north supporters have any goss?

Considering trading him to Whitfield after the last 2 weeks.

I was going to post this in the trades thread, but given half of this forum won't visit the thread due to being out of trades I'll leave this here for maximum exposure and celebration.

This week I am finally cutting loose my man-crush. The man who has truly ROB'd my heart right from the very start, but he will always hold a special place. :twohearts:

ROB > Gawn.

I have quickly taken time out of my actual job as a videographer and shoddily chopped together a dedication video for him with the rare bits of low quality vision available of him from 2 season ago. Let us cry as one.

You will notice at the start of the video how he was in denial about receiving the news he was being traded. Farewell sweet prince. :'(

I was going to post this in the trades thread, but given half of this forum won't visit the thread due to being out of trades I'll leave this here for maximum exposure and celebration.

This week I am finally cutting loose my man-crush. The man who has truly ROB'd my heart right from the very start, but he will always hold a special place. :twohearts:

ROB > Gawn.

I have quickly taken time out of my actual job as a videographer and shoddily chopped together a dedication video for him with the rare bits of low quality vision available of him from 2 season ago. Let us cry as one.

You will notice at the start of the video how he was in denial about receiving the news he was being traded. Farewell sweet prince. :'(

He will outscore gawn this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back