Autopsy Round 19 = Hawthorn 133-67 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

In 2 more years he will be 23 I'd imagine a bit of growth has happened to his maturity.

It's okay to have a laugh you know, not everyone has to be like Pendles.

Having a laugh is one thing.

Becoming a distraction for the wider group is another.

He’s the class clown.

The Hawks are in year 1 of it. The Pies took 3 years before the jokes wore too thin.

Let’s see where we are in a couple of years.
I don’t care how good he gets, I was right behind the goal’s yesterday and his antics to the crowd proved what a flog he is, glad to be rid of him.

In 2 more years he will be 23 I'd imagine a bit of growth has happened to his maturity.

It's okay to have a laugh you know, not everyone has to be like Pendles.
Getting a drug ban is not that funny.

I heard a rumour that Peter Daicos rang the club and demanded they get Ginnivan away from his sons. I've heard another story from a reliable source that Pendles loves everybody in the club bar a certain individual and even one player who considers himself a friend of Jack, believed he was not good for the club. He may have turned over a new leaf or the Hawks might not give a stuff as long as he's playing great footy.

I’m assuming the friend is IQ considering he’s the only one who hangs out with him away from footy

I said this when trade was done.

Pendles and Howe were filthy the night of GF celebrations that Ginni left the celebrations and invited some players back to his joint.

They are big believers that everyone should have stuck together and celebrated.

Night of the Copeland he sat with Bianco in a corner all night and was clearly on the way out.
If this is true, it's very damning for Ginni

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams that beat us lose the next week since the bye, happened to GC, Dons then the Cats. Maybe our lack of pressure softens them up for the next week. Then they play Blues and GWS.
I’m barracking for Hawthorn against Carlton.

At least one Collingwood premiership player picked up 30+ touches and 100+ AF points last night.

Was good to see him play well in a way. The last time I’d watched him live was the grand final.

He had a stinker.

I remember him absolutely crapping his dacks when Pendles hit him lace out in the 4th. Panicked and couldn’t have put it more to Starcevich’s advantage if he tried - literally all he had to do was kick it into space for Bobby.

Unfortunately, they are a very tight knit group. I hope they do stumble though
Pretty much everything the media said about us last year. Exciting. Fun to watch. Mates. Enjoy each other's company. Great club to be around. Yadda yadda.

Doesn't mean their ego's won't explode. Particularly such a young group.

Everything looks good after a win. 🥴

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19 = Hawthorn 133-67 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back