Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows the cfl stitiching us up with travel lmaoooo finished 14th ane copped the most travel of any vic club seems like every second week we are interstate
Hopefully we don't have to shit in a sink like Fremantle

Short in? I ain’t tuning in.

Coaches have no idea. Selection has been a shambles all year which with injuries you can forgive but now as we move to a new phase and want to give our kids a chance, we return a useless player with no future in Dow. We ignore Bauer and Blight. We just are a club that is all over the place and it’s so shit.
I don't understand the melt. Bauer and Blight play completely different positions to Short and Dow.

We don't really have a choice, but to play Dow. He's the only fit mid left. Would you rather Cumbo or Coulthard (who can't even crack 10 touches in the VFL) play in the midfield?

I don't understand the melt. Bauer and Blight play completely different positions to Short and Dow.

We don't really have a choice, but to play Dow. He's the only fit mid left. Would you rather Cumbo or Coulthard (who can't even crack 10 touches in the VFL) play in the midfield?
We should play Sonsie as a midfielder the position we drafted him to play rather than let him drown like we currently are. If he still drowns then that's on him.

Thought blight could have come in and played Tigga’s role.
The sooner this season is finished the better.
I think at this stage Blight is more of a pure defender, not a swap for Tigga.
Looks like they are giving Ryan a run at it so Balta is staying back and with Miller there isn't such a need for a third pure defender.
Also I wonder if they are qualifying Blight for VFL finals. Good experience for him if we qualify.

We should play Sonsie as a midfielder the position we drafted him to play rather than let him drown like we currently are. If he still drowns then that's on him.
get dow on a half back to learn the craft

get dow on a half back to learn the craft
Reckon he could do that 20m sideways kick in. Would be a stretch to make the distance but if he plays on a few steps out the square he should be fine.

I have serious concerns that this could blow out considerably.
Port are a very front running team and don't work back anywhere near as hard. If our forward connection is terrible again they will destroy us on turnover and defenders will be under the pump all day.

Honestly, the only two results I see happening is we somehow pull off a miraculous win or more likely we get pumped by 10+ goals.
Are you saying we can’t win the flag anymore ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine the backlash if Yze did anything other than support his colleagues in a press conference? It would be a disaster. Yze has enough to worry about without throwing hand grenades in pressers.

I have no idea about the discussions happening behind closed doors, but like every coach in press conferences, Yze stays on message.
Exactly, he’s just doing his job, protecting his team in a year when almost everything has gone wrong

Agree if he can't play half back then so long.
Hmmm. Not sure about that line of thinking. We've already got Short who can't play half back and he's there every week.

He can play the position, just not in a shit team.
He needs to be in a good team where he can play unaccountable footy that won't stand out like it does ATM
So, we need one of Sydney, Carlton, Fremantle or at a stretch, Brisbane to take him.

Half the list is out because of injury

And he’s finding out what he can about the others.

Yze has the best job in footy. Free hit this year. The off season is going to be epic for the club. Think of all the changes and new appointments coming. It’s exciting.
In three or four months this season will be distant memory. The only reminder would be later if the fitness dept are as bad again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back