Preview Round 19 v Port, Adelaide Oval Saturday 20th July 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Rioli will be the only Richmond player to play in every game this season after Nick Vlastuin got injured.

1721333394919.png

Last edited:
Shorts is an improvement over Cumberland, you might as well play a crash test dummy in place of Cumberland.
I'd rather not play either of them.

At least move Short to where he can cause less damage for us.

Agree, Short out of forward or even in the middle where he has played some good football and Smith in his place.

But it's form more than age that is his problem, but again on of the undroppable it seems.

Shouldn’t have used the term wrong side of 30 you’re spot on. I did think he was older TBH.

Just can’t see a role for him in the side going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t have used the term wrong side of 30 you’re spot on. I did think he was older TBH.

Unfortunately, I think the club can.

Daniel Rioli will be the only Richmond player to play in every game this season after Nick Vlastuin getting injured.

View attachment 2051871
Karen Olivo Latina GIF

I don't understand the melt. Bauer and Blight play completely different positions to Short and Dow.

We don't really have a choice, but to play Dow. He's the only fit mid left. Would you rather Cumbo or Coulthard (who can't even crack 10 touches in the VFL) play in the midfield?

Yes I would prefer to play Cumberland. We don’t have a spot for Dow going forward. Next year MacAulif and whichever high draft mid we pick up will push him out of the side. Next year we could lose Bolton so let’s see if Cumberland could be half as good in that midfield forward role.
Better still play Sonsie in the midfield and give Bauer a game and let’s see how good these kids are when they are played in their correct positions. I was a fan of Dow but he doesn’t really fit into a preferred midfield with Toranto and Hopper

You'd have to say he has had a good career overall, but for this season. Not sure he is on the scrap heap yet, but he is playing himself towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back