Round 2 captain thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have Swan (gamble but same doesn't win this thing) reckon that Didak will have a 40 possession 3+ goal field day versus the dees and circa 130 will do me for captain.

Having made the prediction watch him do a hammy in the first quarter!

going with j.brown tonight. last 6 scores against carlton 136,155,101,91,88,126 for an average of 116. so he shapes up well against the blues and looked in great form last week so im expecting 120+ tonight:thumbsu:

Im feeling another massvie scoring week.

There are some great captain options.

Ablett, Swan and Riewoldt all play sides they have picnics against and have shown to dominate in the past.

Players like Sandi, J.Brown, Okeffe, Didak all love playing there oppo sides aswell and i can only see big games from them.

While the pies should score massive and smash the dees as should the dogs against richmond. Stkilda should also get over the roos pretty comfortably and expect to see NDS, GOD, montagna and Hayes all score very well unless tagged.

My only worry is Crowley tagging Stanton which i think will happen. He closed Vince down very nicely. Hes much mroe suited to stanton rather than Watson.

Chickened out and went Bartel over Pendlebury or Roo.
I assume Melbourne didnt tag anyone last time they played Collingwood but McDonald should be tagging someone and Swan is impossible so next in line is probably Pendles and North will basically shut down their backline like they did last time against us and have even more attention to Roo without kozi.

My only worry is Crowley tagging Stanton which i think will happen. He closed Vince down very nicely. Hes much mroe suited to stanton rather than Watson.
Very tough to determine. I think Watson makes much more of an impact than Stanton, but on form he probably will go Stanton. Watson when not being tagged dominates all around the ground from clearences, running the ball from back 50 and scoring goals. He is a machine, just can't handle a tag. Picked him straight away seeing he was (just) under 400k.

I have gone Riewoldt and know the risk ahead of me. I am willing to take the risk but knowing his recent form I think I won't get lower then 90.

This. If he can manage 128 in a side that was under constant pressure imagine against Richmond...

Boyd was the only player who could really find the ball last week. I have him but i am not putting the C against his name because against richmond, i feel Boyd's tackling and constant pressure won't be as needed, where players like Cross, Griffin, Cooney etc will rack it up.

Well done Ceebs. Well done Foley:thumbsu:Nice start to the round
Agonised over Brown but chickened out for Gablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the ****** now???

Because hindsight is a fair argument against facts and statistics? Plus JB hasn't played yet?

Oh well.. i'd still tell them the same thing. (I don't have swan myself, but if i did, he'd be captain every round regardless of who they play)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 captain thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back