Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

We have 1 loss remaining.

I assume this will be declared a mini GF shortly

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rosas coming back will make a difference. Not sure about Witts but maybe he could also be back.
Moyle was good. Witts gets smashed by Briggs every time, but Moyle held his own.

Rosas was a big out. Just offers spend and random goals.

But otherwise, we have bare bones to choose from in the VFL to fix our problems.

It would be crazy if we keep winning at home, maybe just go all in against lions and dees to hold 1 record. all wins at home all losses away

Moyle was good. Witts gets smashed by Briggs every time, but Moyle held his own.

Rosas was a big out. Just offers spend and random goals.

But otherwise, we have bare bones to choose from in the VFL to fix our problems.
You could see how much we missed Rosas this afternoon. We needed a spark in the forward line today and he likely would have been it.

You could see how much we missed Rosas this afternoon. We needed a spark in the forward line today and he likely would have been it.
Maybe that’s why we bring Dusty in? To suit up only for the games that Rosas misses for headbutting/elbowing/hamstring so we still have someone not afraid of kicking a goal. :p

Can witts and Moyle play in the same team? Resting ruck play on Harris Andrews, they are big men that aren't hopeless in the air, it may work.

Can witts and Moyle play in the same team? Resting ruck play on Harris Andrews, they are big men that aren't hopeless in the air, it may work.

Worth a try. Since being rested in Darwin Walter hasn’t done a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane giving Sydney a tune up 🥴🥴
Edit: have to beat them out of the middle, Sydney turning it on through there and they go to water.
Lachie Neale having very little influence. Just 10 disposals at three quarter time.

If we can keep Neale that quiet then we're a big chance next week.

I just saw this email View attachment 2054418
img_2788-jpg.2054418
Wouldn't be surprised if this game does sell out after that huge result for Brisbane against the Swans. I'm sure plenty of happy Lions fans who sold out the Gabba today will consider heading down the M1 on Saturday after witnessing that. Time for our members/fans to make sure we upgrade to reserved seats so we get as much support as possible.

Be there and make as much noise as possible for our boys!

Hard to see too many improvements. Rosas will be in and possibly Witts / MOyle sharing ruck / forward duties. Keep them on ground for whole game. That'd be radical. Play Humphrey more mid - and definitely don't put Will Graham as Sub again. Just need a total lift from everybody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back