Autopsy Round 22 = Brisbane 142-57 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a recipe for disaster in hindsight. A young side willing to have a crack early but really tired in the heat and couldn't match it with Brisbane when they put the foot down.

Brisbane played like a club tuning up for a crack at a top 4 spot/finals.

Nonetheless fairly embarrassing. We actually touched the ball just as many times but just played scared, fumbled, yuck. I don't mind losing due to being younger and tiring, but get the fundamentals right.

Not a lot to take away from that unfortunately.

Surprised we haven’t had bigger

Just not a game where you can honestly pick out an individual or 3 for blame. That was a whole team performance. Every player lowered their colors tonight. A bit like the blues loss, it felt like a team that had shut up shop for the season versus a team hoping for a flag.

Ehh,

No coach, no captain, first time the kids have played in front of an interstate crowd.

Missing heaps of our first 22 and this is our first flogging.

I think we’ll take a lot more out of this than the score line suggests.

4 more quarters and then I’ll start to apply expectation.

Only thing I’d be comfortable to conclude from this. Adam’s shouldn’t be captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just not a game where you can honestly pick out an individual or 3 for blame. That was a whole team performance. Every player lowered their colors tonight. A bit like the blues loss, it felt like a team that had shut up shop for the season versus a team hoping for a flag.

Whole Team wished they stayed home and Forfeited

That showed up all our weaknesses. No marking forward, no mid field depth/speed/skill. No defence when Moore and Howe don’t play. No heart, poor recruiting and coaching.
New coach needs to clean out Hine etc and invest in a development coach who will do their f ing job.

Pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 = Brisbane 142-57 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back