Autopsy Round 22 = Brisbane 142-57 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I hope Mayne, Madge never play for the club again....And thank god Harvs only has one to go!
Bit of respect for Mayne needed. He copped two head knocks in this game, on top of the countless other knocks over his career.
Has a young family and a real chance his brain is permanently damaged.

Last edited:
I'm not too upset. This was on the cards. Depleted, tired kids, nothing to play for and most of the boys just want the grind to end. All of the endless off field drama and place holding coach. We were due for a walloping.

Spare me, nothing to play for, how about integrity , pride in the jumper, earning $ 45 thousand a game, dishing up that sh!t

The issue is when you play with these loose style it always just going up the corridor you get burnt.

But we have been far to weak defensively just contesting in recent weeks.

Think in PSD and free agency either this summer or next we need to replace Mayne and Greenwood with some mature hard bastards who compete.

I think a result like this has been coming for a long time.The players have clearly had enough and want the season to be off.Just like the supporters in many ways.There must be huge question marks over some of our senior players like Grundy,Sidebottom and Adams.Are their hearts really in it?You wouldn’t think so from watching tonight.I know Sidebottom got 29 possessions or something like that,but you wouldn’t get 29 more ineffective and insignificant possessions from a senior player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ll have to explain that to me. I’m sure you think it clever, but it actually makes no sense.
Care to elaborate?
You appeared to be inferring Bucks would not have let our boys cop that kind of flogging. Bucks last words as he left the SCG were very upbeat with regard to our list and future. Either his judgement is severely lacking or we have hit the wall at the end of a torrid season on and off the ground. Whatever you think, it has nothing to do with who was coaching today.

You appeared to be inferring Bucks would not have let our boys cop that kind of flogging. Bucks last words as he left the SCG were very upbeat with regard to our list and future. Either his judgement is severely lacking or we have hit the wall at the end of a torrid season on and off the ground. Whatever you think, it has nothing to do with who was coaching today.

Wasn't Pendles coaching today??

I'm not too upset. This was on the cards. Depleted, tired kids, nothing to play for and most of the boys just want the grind to end. All of the endless off field drama and place holding coach. We were due for a walloping.
This, I don’t know why people lose their mind. We won a flag in 2010 and played off in one in 2011 and 2018. We now rebuild. Big deal. You’ll get trashed.
Accept that’s where you are and be excited about the young kids coming through who are showing something.

Definitely one of those games you simply wipe from memory and move on.Carlton were depleted today and they have similar off field strife which sucks the soul out of a footy club.

Pies had Howe Moore Pendlebury and Quaynor out
Definitely one of those games you simply wipe from memory and move on.Carlton were depleted today and they have similar off field strife which sucks the soul out of a footy club.

Terrible but these losses will come while rebuilding. Great to see young kids getting a game.

Seasons over, fly in fly out. This crap will happen

And nothing on the line for us

I think a result like this has been coming for a long time.The players have clearly had enough and want the season to be off.Just like the supporters in many ways.There must be huge question marks over some of our senior players like Grundy,Sidebottom and Adams.Are their hearts really in it?You wouldn’t think so from watching tonight.I know Sidebottom got 29 possessions or something like that,but you wouldn’t get 29 more ineffective and insignificant possessions from a senior player.

Very Well Said.

Club can't wait for Season to end

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 = Brisbane 142-57 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back