Game Day Round 22 vs. Port Adelaide @ MCG - Saturday, 7:30pm AEST

What's the most exciting thing that will occur in this game?

• Kozzy will launch at 5 marks with ridiculous attempts and take none of them

• We'll gift wrap Sparrow and put him in the Port rooms as a present to take home

• Rivers and McVee will continue to be excellent and give us the tiniest level of hope

• Petty will kick ONE BIG ONE

• Langdon will ride his bike up and down the wing and no one will stop him as it's pretty funny

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
1723191563877.png
1723191608004.png
It's not quite Gamdeday time, I know. But I'm three beers in and absolutely not getting up at a reasonable hour tomorrow, so you'll get the Gameday Thread now and you'll be happy about it. Is that clear? Wonderful.

The end of our season is at hand, and Super Simon has summoned a savvy bunch of seriously slow and sorry vets to sort our sadly stuttering performances. Yes that's right, in a somewhat shocking turn of events Simple Simon has served up the scintillating services of Tomo, Billings, Salem and Hore to save our stupid season.

Recent encounters would suggest a shockingly slight margin is possible. Recent form would suggest a severely savage shellacking is so much more sure. May and Trac are out. Gawn probably shouldn't be playing. Oliver and Viney are next to useless. It's all coming up Milhouse.

All eyes will be on the middle as we ask Oliver and Viney to do the ONE JOB they have. Win the hard ball. Get some clearances. The poorer, dirtier, less successful version of the Crows love the occasional choke though, so anything is possible.

If you're looking for positives (oh you poor, silly person) then keep an eye on what Rivers, McVee and JVR can do.

That said, I'm a realist. Power to Tear Us Apart by 54 points.​

For a moment I thought I'd have to ruin my Friday night.

Phew

You can always ruin your Saturday night.

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Be interesting to see what the crowd is tonight, the GWS game was to be fair horrible weather throughout the day, today it couldn't be better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am cheering dan houston tonight

dangerfield 2015 style

expecting us to get smashed in the middle, our D50 will hold up for a while but eventually the floodgates will open.
If Port kick straight it could get ugly.

I wish I kept a record of all of our banners. Would make for a good montage.
Port's was:
"Back at the G
for a Power Victory".

Moving

Port's was:
"Back at the G
for a Power Victory".

Moving
Can't wait until we go with "HELLO ALL REGISTERED USERS FROM THE ANONYMOUS ONLINE TEXT-BASED FOOTBALL DISCUSSION FORUM BIGFOOTY.COM".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back