Review Round 23, 2024 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5 shots missed in front of goal.

Fly sooking it up last week about umpiring for us to cop that this week.

That was the difference.
The number of forearms across our heads that were all legit was stunning. Andrews giving away a free kick for a punch on the ball while Morris gets his arms ripped down on the other end ended up feeling like par for the course.

At some point these shots on goal need to be addressed. We’re kicking ourselves out of the campaign. Rayner’s miss and Daniher’s 🫠 i’m convinced out single biggest weakness is our players mental strength.
It’s always been mental. Not enough players with fortitude.

8!points thrown away in two games.
So many missed chance two week in a row. Should be second. Stay fifth.
Hawks will flog us first final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We put up with everyone telling us how good Rayner was going to be for 5 years ,then he plays 4 really good games and all of a sudden he's a superstar.

Not picking on him because he's still a good player but we need to get a grip on some of the guys who need to really toughen up.

Hopefully. And hope for other results to go against us so we can bury this season. We'll just embarrass ourselves if we make finals.
Sorry but I spent a decade watching finals from the outside. In that time several teams won premierships getting hot at the right time. If you're in it you can win it, and I don't want to go back to the years of futility that it seems like so many want to embrace.

Monumental effort to get to where we are on the ladder after the start we had + the injuries. Seems like 2-3 months of playing catch-up has come back to get us.

Extremely disappointed but can't say I'm surprised with how the game panned out. Too fragile mentally and sorely missing some best 22 players.
Don’t make excuses mate they sh// the bed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 23, 2024 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Back